[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ugliest Ducks I Ever Saw

Rovers

The uniforms of Oregon... geeze, I think a color blind soccer goalie designed them. Those unis are so ugly, it has to hurt recruitment efforts. I've never seen any uniform anywhere near as eye irritating as these things. They make my eyes burn. Seriously.... the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen in any sport.

Other than that, when my eyes aren't tearing, a pretty good football game.

Edited by Rovers

The uniforms of Oregon... geeze, I think a color blind soccer goalie designed them. Those unis are so ugly, it has to hurt recruitment efforts. I've never seen any uniform anywhere near as eye irritating as these things. They make my eyes burn. Seriously.... the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen in any sport.

Other than that, when my eyes aren't tearing, a pretty good football game.

It wasn't too long ago that the Oregon Ducks uni's were considered among the best in all of sports. They usually ranked right behind the Charger Powder Blues.

Well, the Big 12 has been far less then stellar this bowl season. The Ducks come in as an underdog and only beaten 1 current top 30 team and handle OSU solidly. NWU misses an extra point against Big 12 Runner up Missouri or they would have created the largest bowl upset since Boise St. over OU.

If I were wagering stock on the Big 12, I'd go short right now.

Well, the Big 12 has been far less then stellar this bowl season. The Ducks come in as an underdog and only beaten 1 current top 30 team and handle OSU solidly. NWU misses an extra point against Big 12 Runner up Missouri or they would have created the largest bowl upset since Boise St. over OU.

actually the smart money came in late on Oregon and this was a pick em at kickoff - I pounded them pretty good at +2 last night

yer right - the Big 12 is overrated, I agrees with you there, kinda reminds me a little of the Big 10 the past couple years, a little too incestous with no good NC games- and they get exposed

strong showing by Oregon - the running game dominated and the D was tough in the 2nd half. The supposedly soft Pac 10 is 3-0 so far

- looking strongly at betting OSU + and FLA -

Dude...you've got a serious hard on for the Big 12. Every post revolves around it. Go blow Sarge and lets be done with it.

As I've said all year the Big 12 are SOFT on the defensive side of the ball. The Ducks exposed that fact most of the night.

Oregon had a pretty good year playing with their 3rd/4th string QB all year.

As far as the uniforms go, yea they are a little tough on the eye's although the one's they wore tonight aren't that bad. Now the yellow on yellow's, those are bad. They have about 6 different combinations that they wear and I love the all white's.

I'm a little woried about Oregon State winning tomorrow as the Bowl winners often are the team that wants to be there the most. I can't see Oregon State geting fired up to play in El Paso when they were 1 win from playing in the greatest bowl game there is in Pasadena.

Go Pac-10 :wacko:

Edited by theprofessor

I actually like the spamshirts. :wacko:

They looked like clown suits to me. Maybe the players should have worn bright yellow fake round noses too, but hey, I didn't like Dion Sanders' yellow zoot suits either. I guess I don't have an eye for fashion.

Pardon me, I am a bit grumpy. Air Force lost. But, they have nice unis....