[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Penn State vs. USC

bushwacked

seriously? let's do it homie - I am already on Ole Miss and OSU and I plan on betting FLA - let's do it - $100 each?

yer messing with the wrong dood when it comes to college football

You are clueless.

I dont bet on OU games, but Ill gladly bet $100 each on Tech and Texas to win since you are saying they both lose.

What do you say Wildcat. Is this just talk, or do you mean half the sh*t you spew here.

You are clueless.

I dont bet on OU games, but Ill gladly bet $100 each on Tech and Texas to win since you are saying they both lose.

What do you say Wildcat. Is this just talk, or do you mean half the sh*t you spew here.

Pm sent - 100 each game - using point spreads idyet - i don't give away points

Pm sent - 100 each game - using point spreads idyet - i don't give away points

Typical, You didnt mention point spreads in your post, and this was winning the game. Now you want points. JUst consider yourself called out and punked. You run your mouth, I call you on it, and you fold like a chump.

pure comedy. Oregon beats OSU with or without Dez White - simply a much better football team top to bottom - lame cop out and you couldn't be more wrong. MIzzou flat out sucks, and I think, and this is hard to say trust, me but TOS is right on this one. Big 12 nc as a whole was a joke Only Oklahoma actually played people out of conference - the rest of the wink wink lover boy played cupcakes

Ole Miss over TT

OSU over Texas

FLA over OKL

I am thinking 2 of those 3 happen, and they might just drop all 3

You said they win the game, right here. You didnt mention point spread you tool. You are the cop out.

You said they win the game, right here. You didnt mention point spread you tool. You are the cop out.

please read my post again, -yer and idyet -

I wager using the line, like most people. Why would I give away points-

forget it- you would never pay up anyway. I was up for $100 each game using the official line and you balked - let's leave it alone I alrady have money down- and in yer typical fashion u call me out .... whatever dood

please read my post again, -yer and idyet -

I wager using the line, like most people. Why would I give away points-

forget it- you would never pay up anyway. I was up for $100 each game using the official line and you balked - let's leave it alone I alrady have money down- and in yer typical fashion u call me out .... whatever dood

LMAO, whatever punk. YOu never mention points until someone actually calls you out on your BS. You agreed with OSU that 2 of the 3 in the BIg 12 South would lose. YOu said lets bet to tbimm. YOu never mentioned points, now you waffle out of it by mentioning points.

Im sure you would love to leave it alone. You dont have the money to pay and you got caught spewing out your ass. You had no intention on betting or paying.

LMAO, whatever punk. YOu never mention points until someone actually calls you out on your BS. You agreed with OSU that 2 of the 3 in the BIg 12 South would lose. YOu said lets bet to tbimm. YOu never mentioned points, now you waffle out of it by mentioning points.

Im sure you would love to leave it alone. You dont have the money to pay and you got caught spewing out your ass. You had no intention on betting or paying.

Tbimm mentioned "being my bookie" which means point spreads, is that too difficult for you to grasp?

I could care less about some lame argument in here when I have a solid reputation on paying up any wager I make, which incidently means point spreads.

I honestly feel sorry for you, your pathetic and sad. I can only imagine how u run your life- have fun private -

Why would anyone ever eschew points when they've there for the taking? Only someone who completely lacks honor would try to guilt someone out of taking them. Sure, maybe wildcat thinks that Ol Miss and OSU are going to win those straight up. Doesn't mean he shouldn't take the points if they're an underdog. Well, I suppose he could bet the money line instead. However, the point remains that he's taking the teams that most money says will not win. When you do that, you're supposed to get either points or odds. That's how it works.

Tbimm mentioned "being my bookie" which means point spreads, is that too difficult for you to grasp?

I could care less about some lame argument in here when I have a solid reputation on paying up any wager I make, which incidently means point spreads.

I honestly feel sorry for you, your pathetic and sad. I can only imagine how u run your life- have fun private -

LMAO, anything you can do to waffle you will do it.

You said Ole Miss over Tech. and OSU over Texas in regards to Big 12 teams losing their remaining bowl games.

Waffle all you want, but this post is about you spewing your mouth, getting caught and waffling.

And I dont know a single bet you have made and paid here. I have paid plenty, and my ability to pay and will pay is unquestioned.

Why would anyone ever eschew points when they've there for the taking? Only someone who completely lacks honor would try to guilt someone out of taking them. Sure, maybe wildcat thinks that Ol Miss and OSU are going to win those straight up. Doesn't mean he shouldn't take the points if they're an underdog. Well, I suppose he could bet the money line instead. However, the point remains that he's taking the teams that most money says will not win. When you do that, you're supposed to get either points or odds. That's how it works.

I know exactly how it works, but this tool was running his mouth about how the Big 12 south teams would loss their remaining bowl games. He didnt say they would lose them against the spread. Two completely different things.

pure comedy. Oregon beats OSU with or without Dez White - simply a much better football team top to bottom - lame cop out and you couldn't be more wrong. MIzzou flat out sucks, and I think, and this is hard to say trust, me but TOS is right on this one. Big 12 nc as a whole was a joke Only Oklahoma actually played people out of conference - the rest of the wink wink lover boy played cupcakes

Ole Miss over TT

OSU over Texas

FLA over OKL

Correction.

Ole Miss over TT vs the point spread

Ohio St over Texas vs the point spread

FLA over Okl vs the Point spread

:wacko:

I know exactly how it works, but this tool was running his mouth about how the Big 12 south teams would loss their remaining bowl games. He didnt say they would lose them against the spread. Two completely different things.

That is entirely immaterial. And, truth be told, he said 2 of 3 would lose, maybe all 3. None the less, just because you say that doesn't mean that you have to accept worse odds from some random guy than you would from vegas. So, no, you don't know how it works.

Correction.

Ole Miss over TT vs the point spread

Ohio St over Texas vs the point spread

FLA over Okl vs the Point spread

Again, since when does "I'm thinking 2 of 3, maybe all 3" equal "I'm so certain that all of these things happen that I'm prepared to be taken advantage of in a bet".

These are the series of Posts

Ole Miss over TT

OSU over Texas

FLA over OKL

God I hope this is a fishing expedition. If not I would love to be your bookie!

seriously? let's do it homie - I am already on Ole Miss and OSU and I plan on betting FLA - let's do it - $100 each?

yer messing with the wrong dood when it comes to college football

Wildcat runs his mouth, Tbimm calls him out on a fish expedition. Then this tool tries to play tough guy saying your messing with the wrong dude when it comes to college football, hoping to scare Tbimm out. I call this tool out on what he says, then as usual, he wants to recant.

To add insult to injury, this punk PM'd me telling me to leave him alone. :wacko:

I love it, he runs his mouth. Tbimm calls it a fishing expedition, he plays tough guy with him, I call him out, then he changes his colors, I punk him, then he tells me to leave him alone via PM. Classic.

USC is no doubt the best defensive team in the country and playing like they did on offense last night, no one in the country gets within 7 points of this team.

Sorry OU and Florida, but your 2nd fiddle to the Trojans.

I don't need to remind you all how much of a Pac 10 homer I am - but I think FLA.. OU and USC are all about equal talent-wise and either could beat the other on any given-day

although the poor display put up but the Big 12 has me wondering whether OU is legit or not - we shall see

Ole Miss over TT

OSU over Texas

FLA over OKL

one down, Ole Miss 47 TT 34

1 of 2 so far

Texas 24 OSU 21

and as for Penn State :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

What's sad is you being able to post about a sport that you know nothing about.

:D:wacko:

I know my team is playing for a title, while yours is winless. I know I school your ass daily. I know you leach onto Pete Carrols sack.

You only know one thing. "Im always right! :D "

You're my stalker. Keep Chasing and I'll just keep laughing :wacko:

Oh Really.

In this post, you replied to me first,

same with this one.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=278407

you responded to me first.

And this one.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=278439

And this one.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...50&start=50

And this one

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=278423

And this one

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=277043

And this one

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...75553&st=25

I can go on and on, its always you responding to my posts, and me punking you afterward.

Right there are 7 seperate posts in the last month, you have replied or quoted and responded to what I had said, first. So who is stalking who Sherlock. And for what its worth, you are right, I wont respond to any of your endless drivel again. Schooling you like this, and every other post you argue with me has gotten a lil old. For there to be a rivalry, you have to win at least once, ever. And that simply isnt the case with you. At least when Mike stalks me, he brings up 3 years ago once in a while, to prove something. :D

Edited by Sgt Ryan

I wont respond to any of your endless drivel again.

Proof, once again, that there is a God :wacko:

Do you think it's just a coincidence that so many people on these boards detest you? As I have said before, your reputation on these boards speaks for itself. Time to let you drown in your own misery. :D

Edited by theprofessor

Ole Miss over TT

OSU over Texas

FLA over OKL

gentleman - 3 words for you all in these tough times..............

oil, buy oil

that is all