[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ole Miss vs. Texas Tech

Rockerbraves

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PennSt D was exposed for over 400 passing yards, and this game was never in question. 38-14 with 7 mins left Penn St scored 2 late mop up TDs to make it look closer that it actually was.

Thanks for your analysis, genius, but all of us saw the game and saw that USC was the better team :wacko:

Ole Miss dropping a half a hundred on TT today. :D I'm not sure how many guys are returning for 09' but the Rebels look to be a team to be reckoned with next year.

No joke. In 5 games, only 2 have scored more than 23 pts on Big 12 D. :wacko:

You're right. They're only giving up an average of 31/game. I guess I got caught up in the idea that the two teams that were supposed to be good got worked to the tune of about 45 per.

Ole Miss has only scored this many points one time this season.............La.-Monroe

The Big 12 defenses are exactly what they appear to be......transparent. It's no wonder we're finding out, that the offenses have thrived in those working conditions. More sad things to come, I afraid, for those homers.

The Big 10 is a complete fraud. Luckily Iowa played S Carolina or this conference would have gone winless in bowls. For this conference to get an automatic bid to a BCS bowl is a crime. PennSt D was exposed for over 400 passing yards, and this game was never in question. 38-14 with 7 mins left Penn St scored 2 late mop up TDs to make it look closer that it actually was. Penn St maybe a class program, but they got exactly what they deserved by SC.

Big 10 is very down, no doubt. You won't find many arguments from anyone on that. Northwestern owned Missouri the entire game, which they lost due to a missed extra point, this came against a Big 12 team with a 14 point spread. If your going to start handing out fraud awards, be prepared to hand on some to TT , Missouri, Texas and OU as well. It's becoming ever so clear this conference doesn't know what defense is, and the offenses have been a manufactured result of it. USC is the best team in the country and proved it again last night. OU wouldn't score 24 against them and McNight would rack up 250 and change against that swiss cheese D they sport, consider yourselves fortunate your playing the lesser of the 2 better teams.

What's your point? If they beat a good but not great OSU team then they should have played on Thursday?

No my point is the TT game will have no bearing on the outcome of a totally separate game. Trying to bridge that clear gap makes you a hater. My point was pretty clear in my first post. Is it clearer now?

This guy Sarge is officially the biggest clown I've ever seen on this message board. I cannot wait till FLA puts this dude and his team in their place.

How is FLA going to put me in my place. :wacko:

Bottom line Ole Miss came to play, were down 14 and took it to Texas Tech. Impressive showing. Look out for Ole Miss in 2009.

What's your point? If they beat a good but not great OSU team then they should have played on Thursday?

Whats your point.

Penn St crushed Oregon St

Oregon St beat SC

Penn St got crushed by SC.

You cant compare one game to another, and say this or that. You are clueless.

Edited by Sgt Ryan

Thanks for your analysis, genius, but all of us saw the game and saw that USC was the better team :wacko:

Ole Miss dropping a half a hundred on TT today. :D I'm not sure how many guys are returning for 09' but the Rebels look to be a team to be reckoned with next year.

Now I know why you are so stupid. You cant count. Since when is half a hundred 47 points.

Since when is OSU good. They get spanked by SC, and Penn St beats them up. They are lucky they didnt play Iowa this year, or they would have 3 loses already. And Texas is going to kick their ass.

Detlef - the funniest thing about our back and forth is that sarge responded sepratly to your same post TWICE. :wacko:

Someone's nervous...

Yep, I responded twice, because there were 2 points to be made. First, one game has nothing to do with another. And since when is OSU good as he claimed.

Things that make me nervous are my kids, family and friends having things go on in their lives. Football games dont make me nervous. Do I want OU to win next Thursday, you bet your ass I do. Would make up 100% for my Cowboys laying an egg in my mind. But a football game doesnt make me nervous.