[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLA is going to kill Oklahoma

Sgt Ryan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic Sarge .... setting things up for the familiar Sooner collapse in a big game. And if they do happen to win he can laugh at us because he would like to think that nobody else gave Oklahoma a chance. They are #1 aren't they?:wacko:

So who exactly is giving OU a chance on this board. Seriously. Every one of you tools have bashed the Big 12 defense, including OUs.

And I laugh at you daily, I dont need to set that up. You make it too easy.

If OU loses, it wont be a collapse. They dont deserve to be here according to everyone but Sooner fans.

Edited by Sgt Ryan

So who exactly is giving OU a chance on this board. Seriously. Every one of you tools have bashed the Big 12 defense, including OUs.

And I laugh at you daily, I dont need to set that up. You make it too easy.

If OU loses, it wont be a collapse. They dont deserve to be here according to everyone but Sooner fans.

:wacko:

:wacko:

+1

Dude, get off the cross. IMO, the two best teams in the country are facing off on Thursday. Now, I'd rather we not guess and have a playoff. However, as long as we're guessing, these are the two worth the guess. OU has been nothing short of dominant this year and there's simply not enough evidence to support saying either team will roll the other.

Now, I would love it if OU got pounded, just because I have never liked that program and, like unta points out, if you're SEC, you're SEC and you want the conference to represent. That said, it's a far cry from wanting something to happen and being certain it will.

+1

Dude, get off the cross. IMO, the two best teams in the country are facing off on Thursday. Now, I'd rather we not guess and have a playoff. However, as long as we're guessing, these are the two worth the guess. OU has been nothing short of dominant this year and there's simply not enough evidence to support saying either team will roll the other.

Now, I would love it if OU got pounded, just because I have never liked that program and, like unta points out, if you're SEC, you're SEC and you want the conference to represent. That said, it's a far cry from wanting something to happen and being certain it will.

IM OU, not Big 12. For the life of me, I dont see how anyone can root for their rival.

And still no one is picking OU here. I rest my case here.

IM OU, not Big 12. For the life of me, I dont see how anyone can root for their rival.

Come on plenty are picking the Sooners, hell their #1 in the nation. I know ...... it's in your psyche to be the outcast, the hated. You love it. The rest of us just sit back, shake our heads and laugh at you.

Come on plenty are picking the Sooners, hell their #1 in the nation. I know ...... it's in your psyche to be the outcast, the hated. You love it. The rest of us just sit back, shake our heads and laugh at you.

The AP shows FLA #1, and who here is picking OU to win the game. In fact Ill start another post about this very thing.

I always root for the Big 12 during bowl games. It's your conference and it only makes the OU look better when the teams they defeat are successful.

As far as predictions, I only go off of probabilities. To say one team will beat the other is foolish. We're dealing with a bunch of kids. Things happen.

But IMO Florida beats OU around 60% of the time. I think this is done on special teams and defense. I'm not real impressed with Florida's offense. Maybe I'm the only person in America with that opinion. But I certainly think OU has the better offense by a fair margin.

But even with me thinking Florida wins 60% of the time, I'm clueless as to which team will win. Could be a blowout either way....could be close...who freakin' knows?

I learned a long time ago that I couldn't make any money betting on 20 year old football players.

I always root for the Big 12 during bowl games. It's your conference and it only makes the OU look better when the teams they defeat are successful.

The only thing that makes OU look better is winning their bowl game imo. IF the conference goes undefeated and OU loses, OU doesnt look good, and this hurts them in recruiting.

Maybe I just see things differently, but I could never root for Philly or the deadskins under any circumstance other than it helping Dallas get into the playoffs.

The only thing that makes OU look better is winning their bowl game imo. IF the conference goes undefeated and OU loses, OU doesnt look good, and this hurts them in recruiting.

Maybe I just see things differently, but I could never root for Philly or the deadskins under any circumstance other than it helping Dallas get into the playoffs.

How could that happen if OU is in the confrence? :wacko:

I personally believe that Oklahoma will beat Florida.

Edited by jackshi17

Come on Sarge it's not the NFL. Even you should understand that in college football perceived SOS is critical. Look at Utah & USC. Both are not playing for the BCS NC this season simply based off perceived SOS. Got to wonder if the voters knew Texas Tech, Oklahoma State & possibly Texas were going to lose to OOC opponents maybe your beloved Sooners would not be playing in the big game.

No joke. thank you Iowa. Penn St proved it didnt deserve to be in the BCS, let alone the title game.

Yes, we have no problem conceding that point if you concede OU didn't belong against USC and when they lose to Florida, I'm sure you'll admit they didn't belong this year either, hmm ?

Yes, we have no problem conceding that point if you concede OU didn't belong against USC and when they lose to Florida, I'm sure you'll admit they didn't belong this year either, hmm ?

OU shouldnt be in a bowl game at all according to you. I dont concede anything ever.