[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bama vs UTAH

theeohiostate

What's more impressive is the Utes held TCU scoreless for 3 consecutive quarters after the initial 1st quarter 10 points. That's defense !

They've been the heart-attack kids in several games this year. That last drive against TCU was incredible.

They shouldn't have given up that punt return - it gave 'bama a little breathing room. :wacko:

Edited by Jimmy Neutron

contrary to popular opinion, there is some damn good football played out west..........................

GO UTES!!!

Yes there is - the Mountain West conference deserves a little respect. They went 5 or 6 and 1 agaist the PAC-10 this year. Utah positively thumped Pitt in a BCS game a couple of years ago. Good football can be found in a lot of places. Boise State is a great reminder of that. Hopefully, Utah will win one for the little guys tonight and help America rekindle some underdog love.

They've been the heart-attack kids in several games this year. That last drive against TCU was incredible.

They shouldn't have given up that punt return - it gave 'bama a little breathing room. :wacko:

Winning the SUgar Bowl shouldn't be easy. :D

Go Utes - I hate Alabama.

What's more impressive is the Utes held TCU scoreless for 3 consecutive quarters after the initial 1st quarter 10 points. That's defense !

TCU doesnt have a high powered offense, and TCU flat out shanked 2 FG that would have won that game. I dont care about that game, Im merely pointing out facts of that game.

Just like Utah is choking this game away here. :wacko:

Boise State 43

Oklahoma 42

Let's not throw stones about other teams not playing defense against mid majors please

All Ive heard is how bad the Big 12 D is this year from you, but if anyone else says anything about anyone else, its always back to OU, even if its 3 years ago.

Penn St got completely punked on D, and you said they were good on D

Bama is giving up 28 points to Utah tonight.

Any team on any given day can give up points is my point numbnut. Your obsession with me and OU is hilarious. Ive met you and I know how insecure and pathetic you are. But your every post about OU just proves to everyone else what I already know.

I was actually impressed with how well Utah traveled. They have a ton of diehards here and they are really nice people. I was driving back from dropping my gf off at work and felt compelled to yell "Go Utes" out the window regularly!"

Bama fans suck!

Yes there is - the Mountain West conference deserves a little respect. They went 5 or 6 and 1 agaist the PAC-10 this year. Utah positively thumped Pitt in a BCS game a couple of years ago. Good football can be found in a lot of places. Boise State is a great reminder of that. Hopefully, Utah will win one for the little guys tonight and help America rekindle some underdog love.

:wacko: