[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bama vs UTAH

theeohiostate

Utah definately making a claim for #1. Why not? They've won every game. They've played some tough teams and completely controlled an Alabama team that up until their previous game was #1 in the nation. Only undefeated team in the nation. Great job Utah!!

I'll be happoy with #2. I don't think they'd beat FL, but it'd be fun to watch Urban play the monster he helped build.

Utah definately making a claim for #1. Why not? They've won every game. They've played some tough teams and completely controlled an Alabama team that up until their previous game was #1 in the nation. Only undefeated team in the nation. Great job Utah!!

Makes an even more compelling argument that the national title should be determined on the field than what USC did yesterday.

Wouldn't it be great to have a 4 team playoff with USC playing the winner of the Florida/Oklahoma game and Utah playing Texas.

GUess you are saying Texas is a given to win. Since you mention the winner of UF and OU, then Utah and SC.

And no, I dont think it would be great to see #3 #5, #6 play the winner of #1/#2 IN A PLAYOFF.

GUess you are saying Texas is a given to win. Since you mention the winner of UF and OU, then Utah and SC.

And no, I dont think it would be great to see #3 #5, #6 play the winner of #1/#2 IN A PLAYOFF.

No, I don't think Texas is a "given" to win although I do feel it will be a more competitive game than most think. If Texas Wins, then I see the Top 4 this way .....

1. OU/FL winner

2. UTAH

3. USC

4. TEXAS

OU/FL loser finishing #6

No, I don't think Texas is a "given" to win although I do feel it will be a more competitive game than most think. If Texas Wins, then I see the Top 4 this way .....

1. OU/FL winner

2. UTAH

3. USC

4. TEXAS

OU/FL loser finishing #6

LMAO, now I know you are a joke. So the #1 team plays #2, and the loser then falls to #6.

So who is #5?

LMAO, now I know you are a joke. So the #1 team plays #2, and the loser then falls to #6.

So who is #5?

No Dumba$$, in my scenario it would be #1 against #3 but the correct seeding would be Texas vs. Florida and USC vs. Utah. Either way it would be a great Final Four.

I'll let you pick the #5 team because the way you were beating the overrated Big 12 drum all year I'm sure it would be a 4 way tie between TT, OSU, Kansas and Mizzou :wacko:

No Dumba$$, in my scenario it would be #1 against #3 but the correct seeding would be Texas vs. Florida and USC vs. Utah. Either way it would be a great Final Four.

I'll let you pick the #5 team because the way you were beating the overrated Big 12 drum all year I'm sure it would be a 4 way tie between TT, OSU, Kansas and Mizzou :wacko:

What? So now not only does Texas win, but OU has already lost.

And I asked a serious question who is #5. If the loser of this game moves to #6

The Utah win builds a stronger case for a playoff, rather see 8 teams than 4, but that may be too many games that late in the season. Not sure where Utah started the year, but where would they be if they were a pre-season number 7-10 team? Or even if the first rankings came out after 5 weeks of play and they were ranked 9-12 with all of the teams above them that lost, they could have been close to the top.

The way the bowl games have played out it looks like the Florida/Oklahoma loser would fall to #5

I thought you said the loser of OU/FLA would fall to 6. Hmm. Could it be because your dumb ass figured out FLA already beat Bama, and if they lose they shouldnt fall below Bama. Do yourself a favor and never post again. That way you wont have to be kicked in the nuts every day by ME. :wacko:

I thought you said the loser of OU/FLA would fall to 6. Hmm. Could it be because your dumb ass figured out FLA already beat Bama, and if they lose they shouldnt fall below Bama. Do yourself a favor and never post again. That way you wont have to be kicked in the nuts every day by ME. :D

No my boy I just took the time to look over the bowl results and rankings. I think just about everyone that posts on these boards has made you look like the clown that you are, more than once. Me, more than most! :wacko: You're pathetic and your reputation, on this board, speaks volumes about who you are :D

Edited by theprofessor

No my boy I just took the time to look over the bowl results and rankings. I think just about everyone that posts on these boards has made you look like the clown that you are, more than once. Me, more than most! :wacko: You're pathetic and your reputation, on this board, speaks volumes about who you are :D

LMAO, you have been schooled so many times by me, you should change your handle to "Sarge's Biatch"

You said the loser of this game will end up #6. I call your ignornant ass about it, and you change it to #5 after seeing my point. JUst another kick in the nuts Ive handed you.

BTW, how do Pete Carrolls nuts taste.

Ask your buddy Mr. Stoops I remember him begging for Pete to pull off the dogs as he was getting biaaatch slapped 55-19 :wacko:

I've OWNED you for years now and I will continue to OWN you. You're a fraud.

LMAO, you are such a leach. Now you are on my sack. Following me around in every post, obsessed with my every post. The next time you are right over me, will be the first time.