[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers @ Steelers

Riffraff

1) Do the unthinkable, trade LT for a third and use the cap room created to sign Merriman and Sproles.

RBs in their prime don't generally net a 3rd round draft pick in trade, let alone an injured RB, aged 30, with a hefty contract. It's not fantasy football.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBs in their prime don't generally net a 3rd round draft pick in trade, let alone an injured RB, aged 30, with a hefty contract. It's not fantasy football.

As suggested in Priority News the Bolts could cut LT, but that would be such a PR nightmare that the Chargers could kiss off their flimsy San Diego stadium hopes.

Word, no one is going to trade a 3rd for LT. The Seahawks need a running back like the desert needs the rain. If they paid a 3rd round pick for LT there would be mutiny on the bounty.

SA was on the cover of Madden 2 years ago, now he can't find a job. Deja Vu all over again.

Word, no one is going to trade a 3rd for LT. The Seahawks need a running back like the desert needs the rain. If they paid a 3rd round pick for LT there would be mutiny on the bounty.

SA was on the cover of Madden 2 years ago, now he can't find a job. Deja Vu all over again.

I am going on some of the pre-game talk about his worth. I think if they could get a player and a mid-round, that would be good. Despite my man-love for LT, I fear that the time has come for LT to either move on or do a MAJOR restructure of his current contract. Who knows? Maybe he would be willing to take a cut for the team to finish his career in SD. There are not many teams he could go to that give him at least a shot at a championship.

I see his work load being greatly reduced if he stays and would be more of a JAX Taylor/MJD tandum. That would be good IMO.

wow...... watching cbs right now and they are showing highlights of last week's games... i was pulling for pitt. on replays of fwp's td's there were some blatent holds and hands to the face by multiple stealer linemen. i am getting sb flashbacks.