[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Potato salad

Clubfoothead

Bier's recipe in the first thread doesn't have mayo, but IT IS DA BOOOOOOOMMMMMBBBB

My only problem is no matter how much I make, it all gets eaten so I can't enjoy it for the next few days.

Even as an affirmed mayo lover, I don't see where that would improve it all that much.

even if i liked mayo, i don't think it would improve it. but if someone wants it, it can be done for a little texture or creaminess.

Here's a different twist on tater salad

Dilled Potato Salad

1 cup mayonnaise

1 Tbs prepared mustard

2 Tbs chopped fresh dill OR 1.5 tsp dried dill

1/3 cup sliced green onions

1/2 tsp salt

1/4 tsp black pepper

1.5 lbs. small red potatos quartered

Boil the potatos until tender. Mix with everything else. Chill and serve.

Bier's recipe in the first thread doesn't have mayo, but IT IS DA BOOOOOOOMMMMMBBBB

My only problem is no matter how much I make, it all gets eaten so I can't enjoy it for the next few days.

One of my favorite side BBQ dishes. Went to an authentic German Sausage Hause In Columbus Ohio and their potato salad was a near duplicate of Bier's recipe.

• 1 year later...

Revisiting an old classic, I've been thinking: Every potato salad I've made has started with boiled or steamed potatoes. I'm thinking roasting would give them more flavor, and prevent waterlog. Any reason I shouldn't try this?

Revisiting an old classic, I've been thinking: Every potato salad I've made has started with boiled or steamed potatoes. I'm thinking roasting would give them more flavor, and prevent waterlog. Any reason I shouldn't try this?

Just be careful not to dry them out.

Red potatoes

Onion ( I like red, viadalia also make it nice on the other end ofthe spectrum)

Celery

1/8 tsp celery seed

Flat leaf parsley

Salt

Pepper

Mayo

Mustard (you want it light yellow. You can mix the mayo and mustard to gether before putting on potatoes to get the flavor your looking for)

Cut the onion and celery very finely

Mix all this crap together.