[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love ham

gilthorp

wt* w/this wrapping stuff in bacon? At recent parties I have tried beef, hot dogs, and scallops wrapped in bacon. All 3 sounded like kind of stupid ideas to me but I tried anyway. They were all gross. I think about the only thing wrapped in bacon that makes any sense is - well, nothing, but they go great with eggs or pancakes.

Chocolate covered bacon

just made a big batch of split pea and ham... dam good

So I've got a big ham bone after our Christmas Eve dinner. My mom says "make some split pea soup with it", but I do't want a gallon of the stuff...so I boil the bone in stock, peel back the fat the next day and took all the meat off the bone, combined it with a bunch of vegetables and made my own vege soup with it...nice smoky taste to it, and little morsels of ham throughout. Ham in soup, I'm in heaven.

So I've got a big ham bone after our Christmas Eve dinner. My mom says "make some split pea soup with it", but I do't want a gallon of the stuff...so I boil the bone in stock, peel back the fat the next day and took all the meat off the bone, combined it with a bunch of vegetables and made my own vege soup with it...nice smoky taste to it, and little morsels of ham throughout. Ham in soup, I'm in heaven.

oooh i have one in the freezer im gunna try that.

Edited by Yukon Cornelius

• 2 months later...