[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the Giants will beat the eagles

isleseeya

i disagree as would most Giant fans

While Giants won the SB last year with an improbable amazing run , coming into this season there was no guarantees

Strahan retired . Umineyora was lost for season before season started ...tougher schedule than last year , improved NFC East

fact Giants went 12-4 , with basically no help from Plax other week 1 and 3 i believe and the fact they won NFC East and home field advantage throughout makes this a very good season so far

it just gets much better and much more successful with a win Sunday and chance to win NFC tilte following week

I thought the Cowboys and Patriots were guaranteed to be in the Super Bowl? :wacko: Even when the Giants were winning every game they weren't given credit from many reporters.

The Giants recovered from the losses of Strahan and Osi very well too. Being hot at the right time is what's been important the last few years.

No offense but I like the Eagles this week.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Cowboys and Patriots were guaranteed to be in the Super Bowl? :wacko: Even when the Giants were winning every game they weren't given credit from many reporters.

The Giants recovered from the losses of Strahan and Osi very well too. Being hot at the right time is what's been important the last few years.

No offense but I like the Eagles this week.

Randall, I hope you are right...

Andrews out, Runyon questionable, Klecko doubtful...bodes well for our pass rush

:wacko:

Andrews has been out all season, and was missing four weeks ago when we took you apart in your house.

Runyan has not missed a game in his 10 years with the Eagles, despite being listed as questionable over 60 times.

Klecko? Meh.

With winds in the 30 mph range, McNabb won't be passing a ton, so there'll be little need for a pass rush.

I think we'll just let Westbrook run all over you to the tune of 200 total yards and 2 TDs, like we last itme.

Andrews has been out all season, and was missing four weeks ago when we took you apart in your house.

Runyan has not missed a game in his 10 years with the Eagles, despite being listed as questionable over 60 times.

Klecko? Meh.

With winds in the 30 mph range, McNabb won't be passing a ton, so there'll be little need for a pass rush.

I think we'll just let Westbrook run all over you to the tune of 200 total yards and 2 TDs, like we last itme.

you better hope he can without his fullback...if you are so confident agree to a sig bet, i believe Avernus is pretty lonely flying solo.

you better hope he can without his fullback...if you are so confident agree to a sig bet, i believe Avernus is pretty lonely flying solo.

Klecko? Valuable blocking fullback in the run game?? Sorry, that was kinda funny. You must not know alot about the Eagles schemes.

I gave up on doing sigbets last year when a couple Cowboy fans turtled away when they lost.

More than happy to put a few sawbucks on the tilt, tho. PM me.

i disagree as would most Giant fans

While Giants won the SB last year with an improbable amazing run , coming into this season there was no guarantees

Strahan retired . Umineyora was lost for season before season started ...tougher schedule than last year , improved NFC East

fact Giants went 12-4 , with basically no help from Plax other week 1 and 3 i believe and the fact they won NFC East and home field advantage throughout makes this a very good season so far

it just gets much better and much more successful with a win Sunday and chance to win NFC tilte following week

Yes it does . It all starts at the top IMO. Coughlin is the main man , you can bet we will be in the mix as long as he calls the shots. I hope we can retain Spags for another yr. or 2 also.

Gonna be a close game, but not as close as some think.. book has it at 4, I think more like 6-10. This is the time we gel again as a TEAM, even with the receiving corps weaker than last yr., the players we put on the field will step up to meet the challenge ; again in large part due to the coaching.

With all the media love for Philly this week, and the seemingly never ending lack of respect for Blue ;... not gonna be a good thing for the boys in green IMO.

My anticipation level is right up there with last yr's game in GB, not gonna be much sleep here tonight.

Edited by Front Row

Klecko? Meh.

This wont happen ...and with weather bad , Mcnabb wont have a field day

Giants will run all day long in the snow and wind

all being set up for nice clean Giant victory

Really? Wow... that is bold.

When Brady got hurt and Peyton struggled early it opened up the championship for a lot of teams. Outside of the Giants and Titans no one realy dominated and both have weaknesses.

I'm going with the hot teams, but NY and Carolina could prove me wrong.

I do like on of the wildcards to do it this year again.

I like Philly here simply because of the playoff trend this weekend. Carolina and Tennessee had breaks, played on their home fields and got spanked by hungry, hot teams. Look for that trend to continue. :D

That was yesterday ... this is a new day ...both home team and favorites win today , beginning with Giants :wacko:

Edited by isleseeya

FR yelling at the TV---> :D GET OFF THE FIELD YOU STINKING BUM, YOU COULDN'T THROW A DECENT PASS TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!!, GOD YOU SUCK!!!!!!! I FRICKEN HATE YOU!!! YOU BLOW . HOLY SHEET ELI I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BAD YOU REALLY SUCK!! BRING IN CARR!!!! AW GEEZ NOT ANOTHER PICK!!!!! . :D

Sorry for the caps but I feel better now. :wacko:

if its cold and windy ( Giant Stadium windy ) , the Eagles will be more effected than the Giants

I would think a cold windy game would benefit the Giants.

:D

McNabb has a much stronger arm than Manning...if its windy, it hurts Manning's ability to throw the out-route much more than McNabb. Samuel will be licking his chops.

People have chided the Eagles all year at their lack of a big-time WR...they have overcome. While Burress wasn't productive early in the year, the threat caused defenses to account for him. Now he's gone, and the Giants are 1-3 since. Teams are loading up, and teeing off. Get ready for another.