[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Changes coming to Seattle!

theprofessor

I love these new hires. Finally, we get some guys that know how to recruit and a DC who will bring some intensity back into the Husky program! Steve Sarkisian and Nick Holt are rising stars in the coaching ranks and the future looks bright in Husky Nation!

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/colle...ory/586860.html

I must admit, those are terrific hires. Sarkisian will know exactly what to do with Locker. There's actually a good pool of football talent in the Pacific Northwest and those hires will certainly keep guys local.

Maybe this will signal a decline for the Trojans. As an SC Hater , one can hope. :wacko:

I must admit, those are terrific hires. Sarkisian will know exactly what to do with Locker. There's actually a good pool of football talent in the Pacific Northwest and those hires will certainly keep guys local.

Maybe this will signal a decline for the Trojans. As an SC Hater , one can hope. :wacko:

I am really interested to see what happens with Locker under Sarkisians watch. There is no QB in the country that has all the skills that Locker does but his improvement during the last year has been minimal. The guy could play anywhere on the field and in my opinion would be a terrific safety. If Sarkisian can improve Jake's accuracy he could be a star at the next level.

I am really interested to see what happens with Locker under Sarkisians watch. There is no QB in the country that has all the skills that Locker does but his improvement during the last year has been minimal. The guy could play anywhere on the field and in my opinion would be a terrific safety. If Sarkisian can improve Jake's accuracy he could be a star at the next level.

If he can turn Bob the Bachelor into a stud college QB then imagine what he can do with Locker. :wacko:

werd - best hires UW could have made IMO- goin to take time but Sark should recruit very well up and down the west coast- chit UW would be just fine taking USC's leftovers.

UW has some major catch up to play - UO, CAL, OSU, UA, ASU all have made some nice strides lately..........

goin to take some time but things are looking up no doubt!