[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens@Titans

tazinib1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game :D

Congrats to the Ravens fans. If it happens, this would be the biggest battle ever of what has been a great rivalry.

Makes tomorrow's game that much bigger. Winner gets homefield advantage for the championship game.

:wacko: HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Ravens fans. If it happens, this would be the biggest battle ever of what has been a great rivalry.

Makes tomorrow's game that much bigger. Winner gets homefield advantage for the championship game.

**Breaks out Big Ben voodoo doll and starts inserting pins into its throwing arm.**

I'm with you now, Menudo...Polamalu---what's not to like about him?

Wow, that was definitely delay of game on that big pass play to heap. That could cost the Titans the game possibly.

That's absolutely crazy to me. There is no excuse for that happening. The refs took a game turning chance completely away from the Titans by failing to make that call. Unbelievable.

That's absolutely crazy to me. There is no excuse for that happening. The refs took a game turning chance completely away from the Titans by failing to make that call. Unbelievable.

Long before that ONE SINGLE PLAY IN THE COURSE OF THE WHOLE GAME, the Titans should have had their foot on the throat of the Ravens. They choked that game away LONG before that half-second moment in time.

IF it had been a closer game without at least five missed botched opportunitites to put that game away, then I would listen to the cryin'.

The refs blew that call, yes. The Titans can only blame themselves for blowing that game! :wacko:

Wow, that was definitely delay of game on that big pass play to heap. That could cost the Titans the game possibly.

Is that reviewable? I.e could the Titans have challenged the play and got the penalty called?

I think I've seen a challenge where they figure out if too many men were on the field so I thought maybe you could challenge a delay of game as well. If they could challenge it and didn't, you've got to wonder what the Titans were thinking.....

Long before that ONE SINGLE PLAY IN THE COURSE OF THE WHOLE GAME, the Titans should have had their foot on the throat of the Ravens. They choked that game away LONG before that half-second moment in time.

IF it had been a closer game without at least five missed botched opportunitites to put that game away, then I would listen to the cryin'.

The refs blew that call, yes. The Titans can only blame themselves for blowing that game! :wacko:

Yup - that was a dismal performance by Tennessee - the turnovers were awful.

I buy that argument when the play has a bit of ambiguity to it. But that wasn't a questionable call.

:D Cloud nine meet Trots, Trots meet cloud 9!! Ravens - Steelers part III?

It's so nice!

That would be cool, but not sure if PIT will get there. If so, BAL will crush: no doubt.

The wife and I will be at some bar somewhere in Baltimore watching this game for sure. :wacko:

Is that reviewable? I.e could the Titans have challenged the play and got the penalty called?

I think I've seen a challenge where they figure out if too many men were on the field so I thought maybe you could challenge a delay of game as well. If they could challenge it and didn't, you've got to wonder what the Titans were thinking.....

Guess it's not reviewable.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs2008...e=ESPNHeadlines