[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jake

isleseeya

Cause right handed aint working ...wow , can't remember a more disappointing completely miserable performance by a qb in a playoff game

Delhomme seems like a nice guy so you have to feel bad

Be lucky you got the EAGLES and not the CARDS this week!! You wanted the Cards and made that VERY clear....still want some? come and get some!! To do that you now need to WIN..if not have enjoy watching the Cards and Eagles...I know who you will be pulling for!!

Be lucky you got the EAGLES and not the CARDS this week!! You wanted the Cards and made that VERY clear....still want some? come and get some!! To do that you now need to WIN..if not have enjoy watching the Cards and Eagles...I know who you will be pulling for!!

annoying

coming outta the woodwork, these "I told you so's"

Do a search....I called for the Cards to be in the NFC Championship game over a month ago.....betta hope you get a chance to get some when it matters...win and you can play in our house.....lose and well....see ya wouldn't want to be ya!! Good luck!!

Do a search....I called for the Cards to be in the NFC Championship game over a month ago.....betta hope you get a chance to get some when it matters...win and you can play in our house.....lose and well....see ya wouldn't want to be ya!! Good luck!!

I dont ever remember seeing you post, and all of a sudden you wanna toot your own horn. Shut the hell up already...

My alma mater just announced it had to cut their football program due to budget cutbacks.

YES...you are!!

No dude... YOU are.

Jake is a good guy. Someone that is easy to root for. Undrafted, unheralded a true underdog that has had some great games over the years. He is a competitor and a class act. I watched his press conference after the game and that is Jake in a nutshell. Blamed himself and the dissappointment of his teammates.

He is still the best we have right now, but his "good" Jake / "bad" Jake really cost us big last night. The consistancy is just not there anyone and the Panthers need to either draft a highly rated QB in April or grab a FA to come in and compete with Jake as I don't think he is capable of getting us back into the deep into the playoffs so the Panthers need to start preparing for our next QB.

the post or seeing Fargus in his sig?

Its Fargas BTW

Zooty....though I have a tough time spelling Fargas.....I can spell WIN............

W- Who do you think you are calling out a spelling on a sig player?

I- I think you realize you are a doooooooosh baaaaaaag and I agree

N- N is for your Eagles NOT going any further!!!!!

Thanks for the spelling tips......

Zooty....though I have a tough time spelling Fargas.....I can spell WIN............

W- Who do you think you are calling out a spelling on a sig player?

I- I think you realize you are a doooooooosh baaaaaaag and I agree

N- N is for your Eagles NOT going any further!!!!!

Thanks for the spelling tips......

Way to act like you have been there before...oh, wait

I dont ever remember seeing you post, and all of a sudden you wanna toot your own horn. Shut the hell up already...

As someone who cracked on him when he was spouting AZ at least a month ago, I can vouch.

Is he getting carried away? Perhaps, but I also see a few bittermen around here acting like babies.