[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles VS Giants thread

Randall

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cadillac ones too.

"The relationship you have with your car isn't much different than your other relationships..."

You have a relationship with your car? :wacko:

You can tell the car makers are in trouble.

at least cadillac have some eye candy in some of theirs.

gotta say it should be a good one next week. Philly D vs Cards O. But me thinks the winner will be determined by the Bird O vs Card D.

Wow, who saw this comin'? If SD beats Pit, there will be no #1 or #2 seeds left! :wacko:

Wow, who saw this comin'? If SD beats Pit, there will be no #1 or #2 seeds left! :wacko:

I saw half of it but not the Cards defense. They've been playing very well and remind me of the Indy D the year they won it all.

At home in Arizona will help McNabb and the passing offense. That one could be very high scoring.

Good Game Giants! How is the weather in AZ?

Congrats to the Eagles. Good game...you guys deserve the win and the opportunity to continue your season.

The Giants season was over a month ago when their thug WR shot himself. Haven't been the same since. It should be an interesting offseason for the G-Men. Key players going into free agency, Plax could be gone, the coaching staff could be picked apart, etc...

Fredo Manning returns. I wonder what Plax is doing right now.

lol

lets see here...secondary played well, LBs played well, DLine played well (gotta love seeing the fat man run), OLine played well, RBs played well, TEs played well, WRs played well, QB played...well down right poopy. oh well, least it was the Eagles this weak and not the Cards next week...id never be able to live that down.

Question, why sneak it with a wirey QB when you have a bulldozer in the backfield? Anyways, good game by the eagles, took advantage of turnovers and the Giants did not.

Also, something tells me the Cards wont need a ticket sales deadline extension this week. I might even go myself to see what noone ever in the history of the world might ever see again...the Cards clinching a super bowl berth.

so, can the cards sell out their home stadium for the nfc championship? :wacko:

Arizona’s win at Carolina combined with Philadelphia’s win over the Giants means that the Cardinals will host the Eagles next Sunday in NFC Championship Game at University of Phoenix Stadium.

After the Eagles victory, tickets went on sale to the general public at 3:00 PM Sunday but within six minutes they were sold out. Tickets were available on-line and by phone through Ticketmaster as well as in person at the Cardinals Training Facility in Tempe and the University of Phoenix Stadium box office. Tickets were available to Arizona residents only.

:D

lol so im at the ticketmaster Cardinals season ticket exchange site to see how they are going for and i get this...

An unusually large number of visitors are accessing our site. You've been placed in line

and will be granted access to the site in the order in which you arrived.

Do not hit the refresh or back buttons or you will lose your place in line!

Edited by Robash

I've got a buddy in the Phoenix area, I'll buy a damn ticket and go.

A big group of local Eagles fans are trying to go to Arizona for the game next weekend, but the ticket prices are very high ($250 for bad seats) and it appears that game is sold out (according to ticketmaster).

Oh yeah, :wacko: for the Eagles!!!!!!!!!! Life is good for another week. Good game Giants fans. This Eagles team just came off the field like a team that wanted it more.