[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles VS Giants thread

Randall

A big group of local Eagles fans are trying to go to Arizona for the game next weekend, but the ticket prices are very high ($250 for bad seats) and it appears that game is sold out (according to ticketmaster).

Oh yeah, :wacko: for the Eagles!!!!!!!!!! Life is good for another week. Good game Giants fans. This Eagles team just came off the field like a team that wanted it more.

the tickets were only available to be purchased by AZ residents also...and good luck trying to get into the season ticket section of ticket master...im still waiting.

and, im not sure the eagles wanted it more...as much as it pains me to say this. Eli lost that game for us, and Carney didnt help. if there was great QB play on on both sides we'd be talking about that game for years...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the tickets were only available to be purchased by AZ residents also...and good luck trying to get into the season ticket section of ticket master...im still waiting.

and, im not sure the eagles wanted it more...as much as it pains me to say this. Eli lost that game for us, and Carney didnt help. if there was great QB play on on both sides we'd be talking about that game for years...

I think both defenses were vicious, but McNabb played a game that helped them win considering the conditions and circumstances. For sure Eli didn't play great and Carney missed at least 1 FG he should have made, but I think Eli's performance had a lot to do with the Eagles D making plays on recievers or getting some pressure (although the Giants O-line was doing a nice job throughout the game protecting Manning).

This game was more won by the Eagles than lost by Manning and/or the Giants in general. I think the Titans (along with some bad luck) and the Panthers may have lost the game more than their opponents won it, but those are very debatable too.

Edited by TDFFFreak

well considering everytime manning let a pass go it looked like a duck or it sailed over the receivers head...id say he lost the game. I thought both offenses looked pretty meh anyways. Eagles prevailed, kicked manning and company in the junk then booked some tickets to Glendale.

Nice win Philly.

Bring the hardware back to the NFC east.

The MVP of last yrs superbowl, ..mediocre at best, .what a joke. :wacko:

I really though tthis team had a chance to repeat, it just wasn't to be, and the sheli made damn sure of it with his performance..or lack thereof.

McNabb played lights out, I don't think he had one bad throw. And the Philly D stepped up large when they had to.

Congrats to you Eagle fans again, the better team won on Sunday. :D

:wacko:

An unusually large number of visitors are accessing our site, at least 3 or 4. You've been placed in line

and will be granted access to the site in the order in which you arrived. Your number is 5.

Do not hit the refresh or back buttons or you will lose your place in line!

Fixed...

well considering everytime manning let a pass go it looked like a duck or it sailed over the receivers head...id say he lost the game. I thought both offenses looked pretty meh anyways. Eagles prevailed, kicked manning and company in the junk then booked some tickets to Glendale.

Even that QB sneak was poorly played in my opinion.

Even that QB sneak was poorly played in my opinion.

I'll say the wind definitely was a factor....his touch passes sailed and when he had to step into a throw it would be inaccurate and either batted down/almost picked/picked...

the wind played as much a factor as not having Burress....not to mention the Eagles D playing like fire the past 2 months...

the Eagles D playing like fire the past 2 months...

The Eagles defense has given up just one TD over the last three must-win games (Peterson's 41-yard run).

More amazingly, the Eagles have give up just 3 points in the 2nd halves of those games, the FG coming yesterday when the Giants started at the Eagles 31 yard-line.

It'll be very interesting to see if they can slow the Cardinals offense.

The Eagles defense has given up just one TD over the last three must-win games (Peterson's 41-yard run).

More amazingly, the Eagles have give up just 3 points in the 2nd halves of those games, the FG coming yesterday when the Giants started at the Eagles 31 yard-line.

It'll be very interesting to see if they can slow the Cardinals offense.

the thing I want to see more is if the Cardinals D can play like they have the past 2 weeks...

just skimmed this thread, but yeah, the clear difference in that game was QB play. ESPECIALLY on third down, when mcnabb was phenomenal and eli looked lost (fredo manning :wacko:)

arizona is obviously playing very well, but philly just seems to have the winning formula right now. I kinda like them all the way at this point, but I'll see how the championships shape up before I go out on that limb.