[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

Shorttynaz

Hands down the most unexpected playoffs I have ever seen in my life. Easily. There has never been 3 road teams winning in this round for at least a couple of decades and maybe ever. It's like all the teams reversed in JAN. The Cardinals have a running game. Manning was golden last year and horrible this week. Delhomme throws for 5 int against the visiting Cardinals.

This has to be one of the seven signs...

Hands down the most unexpected playoffs I have ever seen in my life. Easily. There has never been 3 road teams winning in this round for at least a couple of decades and maybe ever. It's like all the teams reversed in JAN. The Cardinals have a running game. Manning was golden last year and horrible this week. Delhomme throws for 5 int against the visiting Cardinals.

This has to be one of the seven signs...

Seven signs. You mean like a black man elected president? :wacko:

I think it's great for the sport.

College Football. The same teams basically in the hunt year in and year out. Pathetic.

Baseball. No cap, the Yankees can outspend 4 or 5 teams combined.

Basketball? Don't follow it really.

Hockey - close to football in my mind in terms of balance.

The NFL proves that there is enough of a level playing field, and eventual peak effort that will let all teams really compete in any 5 year period.

However, when the Vikings beat their ass and they quit in New England....I never thought in a thousand years they would be where they are.