[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Batting 1.000

estevay

So far DMD is 0-7 with the predictions. I can excuse the Cardnals game. Just do me a favor and please don't pick The Eagles to win next week. Thanks pal

'

But if he follows your advice the Eagles will win next week.

I should have seen those #6 seeds stomping the #1 seeds in both conferences... and for the record I was right against the line on the NYG-PHI game.

I have no idea what to think about an NFC Championship that features arz at home. It has never happened in NFL history far as I remember. I am in all new ground here. I usually go 9-2 or 8-3 in most playoff years and once I was 10-1. This year has been absoluitely stunning.

I should have seen those #6 seeds stomping the #1 seeds in both conferences...

I have no idea what to think about an NFC Championship that features two wildcard teams. It has never happened in NFL history far as I remember. I am in all new ground here. I usually go 9-2 or 8-3 in most playoff years and once I was 10-1. This year has been absoluitely stunning.

:wacko:

Please pick the division winner, not the wildcard :D

I have no idea what to think about an NFC Championship that features arz at home. It has never happened in NFL history far as I remember. I am in all new ground here. I usually go 9-2 or 8-3 in most playoff years and once I was 10-1. This year has been absolutely stunning.

Your player projections for most of the year were too! :wacko:

I have no idea what to think about an NFC Championship that features arz at home. It has never happened in NFL history far as I remember. I am in all new ground here. I usually go 9-2 or 8-3 in most playoff years and once I was 10-1. This year has been absoluitely stunning.

I think you have to go back to the Chicago Cardinals. :wacko:

This years playoffs have been crazy. I went from being the overall #1 team in my salary cap leauge and now i'm at 20 out of 32 and have no chance. The players that are supposed to perform don't and the ones with the not so good matchups come up huge.

Edited by Flip_Side

I'm 6-2 over the past 2 weeks. Had the Colts over The Chargers and Panthers over Cards. Everything else was spot on. Except I took the under in The Steelers-Chargers game. Ask my bookie. I'm killing it

Hmmm...you lost on the Colts, Panthers and the o/u in the PIT/SD game.....I count three losses, yet you post you are 6-2 over the last 2 weeks.

I love gamblers that can't keep their stories straight.

Hmmm...you lost on the Colts, Panthers and the o/u in the PIT/SD game.....I count three losses, yet you post you are 6-2 over the last 2 weeks.

I love gamblers that can't keep their stories straight.

I was only counting wins and losses. If you count o/u's I'm 10-3 pal o mine

I'm 6-2 over the past 2 weeks. Had the Colts over The Chargers and Panthers over Cards. Everything else was spot on. Except I took the under in The Steelers-Chargers game. Ask my bookie. I'm killing it

there is a thread to post these incredible predictions if you are so incline ?