[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why bother?

godtomsatan

The Pittsburgh Steelers are your Super Bowl 43 champions.

Blowout next weekend, blowout in Tampa. Let's start discussing Springsteen's setlist at halftime, because that's the only thing left to be determined this season.

I think GTS is right that steelers will win it all .... I think they beat the eagles

I think Springsteen will come out in torn jeans with a red headband on and sing " Born in the USA " at least once , maybe twice if he forgets he sang it already

Well the Eagles have to beat AZ first. Don't forget that the Eagles did beat Pitt this year already.

Pittsburgh's offense looked good today because they were playing the Chargers... Baltimore always makes games ugly, and they're good at winning ugly games. I won't be surprised at all if the Ravens win.

The Ravens used everyone of there fruition packets to get this far. At Pittsburgh, it won't happen.

Edited by bushwacked

I think Springsteen will come out in torn jeans with a red headband on and sing " Born in the USA " at least once , maybe twice if he forgets he sang it already

Not to be Debbie Downer but have you actually listened/read the words to that song? Its really not patriotic and I'd hate for people to consider it a "celebration" song.

On the game though, I think Pitt has proven it can pull out plenty of ugly games. I've not been very impressed with them late in the season. They just seemed to find a way to stay in the game and make the play late in the 4th quarter. Baltimore is much tougher than San Diego but if the O line can give Rofflecopter enough time to throw a pass every now and then...the Steelers should get it done.

The Pittsburgh Steelers are your Super Bowl 43 champions.

Blowout next weekend, blowout in Tampa. Let's start discussing Springsteen's setlist at halftime, because that's the only thing left to be determined this season.

I wish I had your confidence.

If he was a real man, Bruce would make the entire setlist out of songs exclusively from "Ghost of Tom Joad" and "Nebraska".

That being said, I expect to hear Born to Run, Born in the USA, Rosalita.

I say the game is 50/50 depending on turnovers and that will be the ball game.

Pretty simple formula....win the turnover battle, you win the game. Only the Chargers (vs Indy) have lost the turnover battle and still won the game this post-season.

I'm not saying the Eagles are going to win the whole thing, but they have a better shot this year than when they made their run in 2004.

vs. Cardinals - I think we have the secondary to at least moderately reduce the impact of Fitz. If Boldin plays, it will be tougher. Our D-Line and blitzing schemes will give Arizona's offensive front fits just like Thanksgiving night and Warner will turn the ball over. I don't see Edge and Hightower having a lot of success running the ball, where on the flip side, I see Westbrook's mouth watering since he is not facing a top 8 run defense this week. I don't think it will be a cakewalk, but I do think The Eagles are focused and taking care of the ball right now. The O-Line is giving McNabb great protection. Eagles 31 - Zona 17

That being said, I expect to hear Born to Run, Born in the USA, Rosalita.

Glory Days? No Surrender? Thunder Road? DITD? 10th Ave FO? Hmmm....Just looking at some E Street Band setlists from last summer....the encores are pretty remarkable. You never know with a band like that. Could be a Tom Petty turn (boring greatest hits) or Prince (greatest hits medley w/ covers). Either way it'll be worthwhile.