[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens @ Steelers

What is interesting is this. Philly beat Pitt this year but if it was Pitt vs Phil Superbowl I think Pitt would be favored...yet Baltimore hammered Philly this year and if it was Balt vs Philly, Philly might be favored....intereting eh.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The situation is not improving and Suggs and Rolle look like they may not play. I think that the Ravens can plug in others to cover for the Suggs void, but not having Rolle may be to much as the CB area is already bleak. Injuries to CMac and Landry earlier in the year have already depleated the secondary and Frank Walker is disappointing. I think that the two rookies, Nakamura and Zbkowski (sp?) are going to have to step up big, but as it is, Big Ben has had his way with key late game winning drives in both previous games. I really think it comes down to how well PIT's O-line protect #7.

Suggs a go! Rolle a no go! LET'S GO STEELERS!! :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Leonhard has been huge for the Ravens down the stretch. He's really been a playmaker for them during the playoffs thus far. I hope the Ravens can field a complete defense.

Despite my crush on Hines Ward, I'm pulling for the Ravens in this one.

That's true. Leonhard has been good, Frank Walker n the other hand...

Is Leavey officiating in this game? :wacko:

Isn't it a catch is two feet and making a football type move? Or did they change that rule? It's not like he was diving for the ball he was diving for the end zone after the catch.

They expanded the rule so you have to maintain possession after hitting the ground.

Can you believe one of these 2 teams will be in the Super Bowl.

Quite possibly the worst offense to ever play in the bowl. Even the Ravens of 2000 had a very good running game.

pit has some weapons

edit: was typing before the score

Edited by Bier Meister