[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens @ Steelers

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it a catch is two feet and making a football type move? Or did they change that rule? It's not like he was diving for the ball he was diving for the end zone after the catch.

That is the way I saw it as well. Seemed to me he had full possesion (a catch) with both feet on the field and the ground caused the fumble when he dove for the EZ. At worst it should have been Steelers ball inside of 6 inches of the goal line. Bad call.

A rookie QB can only get you so far.

Tenn Choking in the red zone last week gave us this crap tonight. Its been brutal the 1st 2 times, and this game is just as pathetic. If I didnt know any better, Id think this was a preseason game.

Edited by Sgt Ryan

Tenn Choking in the red zone last week gave us this crap tonight. Its been brutal the 1st 2 times, and this game is just as pathetic. If I didnt know any better, Id think this was a preseason game.

Yea sure, Pitt @ Tenn would have been great. But, Pittsburgh is solid and will likely win the whole shooting match. So please, let it go.

Yea sure, Pitt @ Tenn would have been great. But, Pittsburgh is solid and will likely win the whole shooting match. So please, let it go.

Tenn manhandled Pit just a few weeks back, and it wasnt even close. Tenn and Zona would have been a better SB. We are going to see the Squealers holding Fitzgerald and Boldin on every play in the Bowl, and its going to be an ugly game.

Edited by Sgt Ryan