[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lions are interested in Crabtree

MikesVikes

If the Lions take a WR with the first pick, that might be the straw to break the camel's back. I have officially decided to encourage my four-year-old son to root for other teams. So far, he has shown an affinity towards the Giants and "the team with the lightning bolts".

:wacko:

If the Lions take a WR with the first pick, that might be the straw to break the camel's back. I have officially decided to encourage my four-year-old son to root for other teams. So far, he has shown an affinity towards the Giants and "the team with the lightning bolts".

That really is being a good dad!

Oh man that's sad. :D

My four-year-old daughter is already a Buccaneers fan. You know that commercial where the guy gets a paper cut from the wrapping paper on his Christmas gift, and bleeds green and gold? My daughter saw that and said, "Daddy, you would bleed blue and silver. I would bleed sliver and red!"

I almost

A) cried

2) sent her to bed at 1:00 pm

III) bitterly noted that she'd bleed pewter and like roasted ochre or whatever their limp-wristed colors are

Instead I just died a little inside.

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote

My four-year-old daughter is already a Buccaneers fan. You know that commercial where the guy gets a paper cut from the wrapping paper on his Christmas gift, and bleeds green and gold? My daughter saw that and said, "Daddy, you would bleed blue and silver. I would bleed sliver and red!"

I almost

A) cried

III) bitterly noted that she'd bleed pewter and like roasted ochre or whatever their limp-wristed colors are

Peace

policy

I'm sure there's a joke to be had there but I've heard that the Lions are interested in Wide Receiver Michael Crabtree. I wonder if their new guy will have the cajoles to pull that one off?

going out on a limb and suggesting wherever you heard it isn't a reliable source.

DET will not draft Crabtree.

I almost

A) cried

Peace

policy

I'm sure the apple does not fall far from the tree......Policy, there is room for one more. :wacko:

No way in hell they draft a reciever first. Fans are bailing on the games, a qb isn't gonna create any excitement, most know thats a couple yr learning curve. A stud defensive guy is my guess, if there is one.

No way in hell they draft a reciever first. Fans are bailing on the games, a qb isn't gonna create any excitement, most know thats a couple yr learning curve. A stud defensive guy is my guess, if there is one.

I would love to see them take OT.