[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles @ Cardinals

jaxfactor

I'm not sure you can put that all on McNabb though. I have said it many times, McNabb does not fit into Reid's offense. McNabb's strengths are the deep pass and creating time with his legs. Reid's system calls for accurate short passes. And the fact that McNabb has had a true #1 WR one year in his career doesn't help either. I think if McNabb had played in an offense that suits his skills a little better and gave him a solid #1 WR he would have had a much better career then is has had so far. Not that he has had a bad career.

I hear you. Overall he has had a nice career. Ive said many times on here it is surprising they never cashed in during their big run in the NFC leading up to and including that superbowl appearance. Some of those short passes he missed today are qb 101 though. He hits a few guys in stride and that game could have had a very different outcome. Personally I hate the Eagles but I thought they had a shot this year with this big late run. I thought Arizonas D wasnt going to be able to do it again. It was a great game..

Edited by whomper

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats sad is Jaworski led the Birds to 1 SB, and 1 NFC CHamp game, and he lost the SB, and he is a legend in Philly.

McNabb has led the Birds to 5 NFC Champ game, and 1 SB, and he lost that SB and he is the goat.

I'm sure Jaws wasn't thought of back in his day as he is now. Plus McNabb isn't the best when it comes to PR. He has made some comments that didn't go over too well like the black on black crime thing when talking about his issues with TO. And I think when it is all said and done McNabb will go off and run camps as opposed to being in the public eye the way Jaws is now.

I'm sure Jaws wasn't thought of back in his day as he is now. Plus McNabb isn't the best when it comes to PR. He has made some comments that didn't go over too well like the black on black crime thing when talking about his issues with TO. And I think when it is all said and done McNabb will go off and run camps as opposed to being in the public eye the way Jaws is now.

You maybe right.

I have to say, I think the player I was most impressed with is DeSean Jackson. That kid's a star. Nice strip of the ball on the INT.

That was the kind of play you love to see a rookie make.