[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats Cardinals Fans

keggerz

Your team deserved the win...Good Luck in the Super Bowl...

...on another note I am sure many will say the Eagles choked or whatever but I am proud that the Eagles showed the heart to get back into it but unfortunately they just didnt do enough :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

+1

No fans have had it rougher than Cards fans...Congrats! It's been a LONG time coming.

ALSO, huge congrats to Kurt Warner. A great guy who was written off and just kept battling, with a great attitude. It's awesome to see good things happen to good people and this guy is a stud.

Edited by Trojanmojo

3 decades plus of saying "this is our year"....after watching the first half of that game, I think it may be our year!! AFC Champ will be tough, but at this point....life is very good!! To all Lion fans.....hang in there!!

Congrats to Eagle fans for a great year and nice 2nd half....Cards needed some great Karma to get the "W" !!

Yes congrats to you and as much as I don't like Warner, I'll be rooting for you guys in the Super Bowl.

Dont see how anyone can not like what warner represents in this day and age of the punk A$$ athlete. Driven to be a great person and athlete and a great story congrats warner and card you earned and deserve every bit of it. Oh ya what a beast Fitz is by the way can u say unstoppable see u in Tampa!!! :wacko:

Congrats Arizona, from here on out I am rooting for the Steelers!

3 decades plus of saying "this is our year"....after watching the first half of that game, I think it may be our year!! AFC Champ will be tough, but at this point....life is very good!! To all Lion fans.....hang in there!!

Congrats to Eagle fans for a great year and nice 2nd half....Cards needed some great Karma to get the "W" !!

Hope springs eternal. :wacko:

Hey, I'm happy to cheer for Warner, but come on......

His continual insistence on that God is intricately involved with a football game gets as tiresome as watching TO eat popcorn.

Good for you go worship to ur porcelain god or the red horned one just dont knock a guy for his beliefs. Doesn't get more shallow than that have fun in hell bring plenty of lube!! :D:wacko:

Good for you go worship to ur porcelain god or the red horned one just dont knock a guy for his beliefs. Doesn't get more shallow than that have fun in hell bring plenty of lube!! :D:wacko:

Sorry, I won't be getting a pineapple shoved up my arse for eternity because I think God doesn't care about NFL football games.

Hey, I'm happy to cheer for Warner, but come on......

His continual insistence on that God is intricately involved with a football game gets as tiresome as watching TO eat popcorn.

I assume you don't even know what that means?

1. having many interrelated parts or facets; entangled or involved: an intricate maze.

2. complex; complicated; hard to understand, work, or make: an intricate machine.

It's a complex subject. God isn't exactly involved in the game, only in helping him live his life in a positive manner. Perhaps if you would try it, you could also live your life in a positive way?

Instead of a negative one?