[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mcnabb Chokes again

Cowboyz1

Warner was the class on the field today. Mcnabb does what he does as always in big games, chokes and makes poor throws down the stretch.

I guess we can dismiss the Mcnabb vs. Romo comparisons now. At least Romo has a few more years to prove he can do it and we know for SURE now that Mcnabb can't.

Congrats to ARZ and fans. Warner obviously is not washed up after "The Drive 2"

DId I mention that I HATE Philly.......... :wacko:

Warner was the class on the field today. Mcnabb does what he does as always in big games, chokes and makes poor throws down the stretch.

I guess we can dismiss the Mcnabb vs. Romo comparisons now. At least Romo has a few more years to prove he can do it and we know for SURE now that Mcnabb can't.

Congrats to ARZ and fans. Warner obviously is not washed up after "The Drive 2"

DId I mention that I HATE Philly.......... :wacko:

When will the Cowboys win their first playoff game this century?

Stay classy :wacko:

the birds showed more heart in the 2nd half than the cowboys have since TO and Romo have been a part of the Girls for sure actually I am sure it is muuuuuch longer than that too

Edited by keggerz

I don't think this one lies entirely with McNabb. Yes, he missed some. I don't think he choked in the way he has in the past, though. If his highly rated defense could have stopped Arizona just a couple times, it would have been a different outcome.

Thanks, and....................true after re reading but I just had to get a Philly jab in. I can do better..........

Actually, you didn't have to at all. You're a fan of the most over-hyped team in the league. A team that just completed a 16 week long choke job. One that was finished off in an embarrassing manner at the hands of these very same Eagles.

It might not be a horrible idea for you and your Cowboy brethren to just lay low for a bit. :wacko:

Just sayin'

Actually, you didn't have to at all. You're a fan of the most over-hyped team in the league. A team that just completed a 16 week long choke job. One that was finished off in an embarrassing manner at the hands of these very same Eagles.

It might not be a horrible idea for you and your Cowboy brethren to just lay low for a bit. :wacko:

Just sayin'

This is what I dont get about some of the Boys fans on these boards. Not knowing when to lay low. I cringe when I read some of this stuff seriously . I am certainly glad Philly lost and will be denied a chance at a ring . For a Boys fan to throw this nonsense up though it is embarrasing IMO. The Boys had a chance to get into the playoffs by beating the Eagles and they got tea bagged. Its like being a boxer and getting knocked out cold 10 seconds into the first round and then trying to laugh at the boxer that knocked you out cold 3 weeks later when they lose a 12 round decision.

Edited by whomper

This is what I dont get about some of the Boys fans on these boards. Not knowing when to lay low. I cringe when I read some of this stuff seriously . I am certainly glad Philly lost and will be denied a chance at a ring . For a Boys fan to throw this nonsense up though it is embarrasing IMO. The Boys had a chance to get into the playoffs by beating the Eagles and they got tea bagged. Its like being a boxer and getting knocked out cold 10 seconds into the first round and then trying to laugh at the boxer that knocked you out cold 3 weeks later when they lose a 12 round decision.

Well said. The funny thing is that there are those who would point to what you just said as some evidence that you're not a true fan. That, unless you're a chest beating a-hole you somehow don't care.

Some don't feel good about themselves unless they tear others down. The Eagles loss doesn't make the Cowboys failures look better. They are what they are.

It doesn't make you look better if you drag others down to your level.

Some don't feel good about themselves unless they tear others down. The Eagles loss doesn't make the Cowboys failures look better. They are what they are.

It doesn't make you look better if you drag others down to your level.

Easy now St. Randall. I have seen you piss in plenty a Vikings fans Cheerios and Monster is dead on when he says You dislike Dallas more than you like G.B. That was evident when you said you wanted the Bears to beat the Packers. Cowboyz is a good guy and I am not looking to come down specifically on him or anybody for that matter. We all love to bust balls on here. I just think when your team is bad it is strange to bust the balls of a fan whose team is better than yours.

Look, emotions run high here sometimes. Dallas and Philly fans like to jaw at each other. It's all good. I agree that it is time to move on though. There is an interesting Super Bowl coming in a couple weeks now and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

i did find it strange that yesterday Mcnabb could not find a phone on the sideline to playfully pick up after making a play and running out of bounds like he did last week

Guess losing takes the silliness out of person :wacko:

That was my one shot ...as honestly the eagle loss was not Mcnabb's fault for sure he actually played very well

Just sayin'

There is iron in your words.

Ok, Ok, fine, it was not one of my better moments, I admit it. I was really pissed when Mcnabb grabbed the phone on the sidelines of the Giants game which is about as Bush League as it gets and I just wanted to rub it in a bit out of part jealousy and part my hatred for the Eagles. Warner showed how it's done again, while Mcnabb had every opportunity to get his team over the hump and he failed again.

That said, Mcnabb's 300 some odd yards and 3 touchdowns you all admire and refuse to put blame on him is the exact same argument used about Romo and his 300 plus yard multiple touchdown games yet still finds a way to make a poor decision and lose as a result of his errors and others. Mcnabb is inaccurate at the wrong times and when the pressure is on rarely makes the perfect throw to propel his team to the promised land.

Bottom line is I don't like him or the team. I think they are carried by Westbrook and their Defense. When the Cowboys went down in flames there was no shortage of Boys bashing.

By the way, I loved the Boxing analogy. Very well put. Noted...................

Lay low, never...................Give me a break. Cowboys in 2009 :wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1

I just think when your team is bad it is strange to bust the balls of a fan whose team is better than yours.

Whomper, Philly is NOT better then the Cowboys. They won this year period. And I will bust balls "whenever the fkkkkkkkk I vantttt................" :wacko: