[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mcnabb

Cowboyz1

Two Arizona Cardinals fans were arrested Tuesday for carving "Go Cards," "Go Kurt," and "I heart AZ" in Donovan McNabb's lawn.

Suddenly, Arizonians care about their team. The messages were burned in diesel fuel and caused $2,000 in damage. The men were 28 and 37 years old.

Source: Associated Press

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two Arizona Cardinals fans were arrested Tuesday for carving "Go Cards," "Go Kurt," and "I heart AZ" in Donovan McNabb's lawn.

Suddenly, Arizonians care about their team. The messages were burned in diesel fuel and caused $2,000 in damage. The men were 28 and 37 years old.

Source: Associated Press

Thats just wrong. When you make it personal like that and go to a mans home where he and his family should be safe they should throw the book at you

Thats just wrong. When you make it personal like that and go to a mans home where he and his family should be safe they should throw the book at you

Whomper, have you ever seen a picture of the Eagle's trophy room ?

:wacko:

$2000 worth of damage should be a felony. These guys are in big trouble.

Criminal damage to property-Arizona

If the value of the property is:

$10,000 or more class 4 felony punishable by up to 2 ½ years in prison

$2,000 -$10,000 class 5 felony punishable by up to 1 ½ years in prison

$250 - $2,000 class 6 felony punishable by up to 1 year in prison

less than $250 class 2 misdemeanor punishable by up to 4 months in jail

Edited by Randall

That's OK, as soon as another team goes 5-0 in SBs, I'll start worrying about the Niners losing their bragging rights.

Besides, I can't root against the Steelers. They're too easy to like. I mean, if you like football, you have to like the Steelers on some level. I understand if you're a Browns or Ravens fan. Bengals fans, I suppose if such a thing exists. But I talk about this with my friends all the time. Usually when you don't have a dog in the fight, you find yourself rooting for them.

Unless you've been subjected to one to many Menudo poems, that is.

I'm not a fan of an AFC North tea and I absolutely cannot stand the Steelers. Ben is a drama king, they won their 5th ring with an asterisk from the refs, and I have always been angered by that little shuffle step thing Bettis did after getting off the ground from a first down or something. I mean you're 300 lbs and gained 3 inches for a first down and you do a little jig? Give me a break.

While Dallas is on a dismal run of 10+ years without a playoff win I would still without a doubt rather be a Cowboys fan. I know it is an ancient battle cry but 5 superbowl rings as opposed to a history of Championship game short comings doesnt seem close in my opinion. I said the other day that Boys fans should lay low especially if poking fun at Philly since Philly ousted them rather easily. The theory of being able to trash a team only if your team is better somewhat rings true to me. I remember when Philly waxed Dallas I gladly took lumps from every Philly fan in the thread but kind of scratched my head when Bears , packers and Broncos fans were wetting themselves. It is fun to hate Dallas and overall it has been fun to be a fan of Dallas.

I live in the Cowboy heartland and every year have to hear the same spew just about everyday about how great this team is......blah, blah, blah. So Even though I am a Texans fan, I feel I have earned the right to hate the Cowboys.

I live in the Cowboy heartland and every year have to hear the same spew just about everyday about how great this team is......blah, blah, blah. So Even though I am a Texans fan, I feel I have earned the right to hate the Cowboys.

Being a Texans fan is punishment enough..Fire away

Gotta think that's sort of like being a Clippers fan.

Do you really think so?

I think they are an improving team. I think the hurricane last year hurt them more than most people realize. Starting all those games on the road with family in distress hurts a young team.

Do you really think so?

I think they are an improving team. I think the hurricane last year hurt them more than most people realize. Starting all those games on the road with family in distress hurts a young team.

How long have the Clippers been around? Of those years, how many times have they been the butt of jokes (compared to number of times in the playoffs, for example)? How many years have the Cowboys been around? Granted, they have championships and other solid seasons under their belt, but I think comparing a young and developing Texan squad to either the Cowboys (which no one has really done other than stating that in Texas, you're usually either a Cowboy fan or Texan fan) or Clippers is pretty off-base.

Give the Texans a few years. They already have some solid pieces in place: Johnson, Daniels, Slaton, Schaub on O.... Ryans and Williams on D.

As for this whole McNabb thing... the guy has led his team to the playoffs regularly. I don't hate the Cowboys nor do I hate their fans... but Cowboy fans trying to clown on McNabb and the Eagles sounds like nothing more than sour grapes. When Tony Romo is done licking cake frosting off bad singers and wins a few playoff games, maybe you Cowboy honks can start flapping your gums. Until then, you're making yourself look rather petty.

:wacko:

Do you really think so?

As I was writing I also realized that comparing pretty much any team in any sport to the Clip is unfair.

My point had much more to do with living in Texas and rooting for the team that isn't Dallas.

I'm not a fan of an AFC North tea and I absolutely cannot stand the Steelers. Ben is a drama king, they won their 5th ring with an asterisk from the refs, and I have always been angered by that little shuffle step thing Bettis did after getting off the ground from a first down or something. I mean you're 300 lbs and gained 3 inches for a first down and you do a little jig? Give me a break.

now what's not to like about Polamalu?? except the hair (which I like, btw)