[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Odds to win 2010 Super Bowl

Menudo

:wacko:

New England Patriots 6-1

Pittsburgh Steelers 7-1

New York Giants 8-1

Indianapolis Colts 8-1

Dallas Cowboys 9-1

Baltimore Ravens 11-1

Carolina Panthers 12-1

Philadelphia Eagles 12-1

Tennessee Titans 12-1

San Diego Chargers 14-1

Arizona Cardinals 15-1

Atlanta Falcons 16-1

New Orleans Saints 18-1

Green Bay Packers 20-1

Minnesota Vikings 22-1

Miami Dolphins 25-1

Washington Redskins 25-1

New York Jets 28-1

Chicago Bears 28-1

Jacksonville Jaguars 30-1

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 35-1

Denver Broncos 35-1

Houston Texans 40-1

San Francisco 49ers 40-1

Buffalo Bills 50-1

Seattle Seahawks 60-1

Cleveland Browns 60-1

Cincinnati Bengals 75-1

St. Louis Rams 100-1

Kansas City Chiefs 100-1

Oakland Raiders 100-1

Detroit Lions 150-1

Iggles back to being 3rd-best in the division. Cowboy odds must higher than normal to offset public better.

I'd lay a few dollars on the Texans, Bears and Jags at those odds.

That was my first thought, homer or not.

Edited by darin3

bengals at 75-1 is interesting...their D played well at times and will get Rivers back as well as hopefully a healthy Palmer...I wouldnt be shocked to see them make the playoffs and we all know that once you are in anything can happen....I also like Jags & Den a lot and SF a bit at their odds and minny at 22-1 too

I'm guessing the Texans will fly downward quick - there's always one or two teams that open in the 50 range, and a bunch of longshot money goes on them driving them into the 20's, which then seems asinine in a way....

Other thing is the Rays really scared Vegas a bit as they were 100-1 last year, and almost cashed a bunch of longshot tix.

I had the Eagles, Texans and Raiders this year (18, 75 and 100). I may go with the same 3 teams again....(Raiders more of a 'sooner or later, they'll "click" and get 10 wins)

Iggles back to being 3rd-best in the division. Cowboy odds must higher than normal to offset public better.

I'd lay a few dollars on the Texans, Bears and Jags at those odds.

you read my mind with the Texans ...after what Cards have done alot of things are possible

Edited by isleseeya

I'm guessing the Texans will fly downward quick - there's always one or two teams that open in the 50 range, and a bunch of longshot money goes on them driving them into the 20's, which then seems asinine in a way....

Other thing is the Rays really scared Vegas a bit as they were 100-1 last year, and almost cashed a bunch of longshot tix.

I had the Eagles, Texans and Raiders this year (18, 75 and 100). I may go with the same 3 teams again....(Raiders more of a 'sooner or later, they'll "click" and get 10 wins)

In what dimension is this gonna happen in?

Assume you mean Falcons and SAINTS... and yeah, I most certainly agree.

:wacko: Yeah, that's what I meant. I'm glad you're smart enough to make up for my dumb ass. :D

Weren't the Titans the #1 seed going into the playoffs this year? I know they tanked it and who knows what the QB situation is going to look like, but at 12-1, I'd put a good sum on them and start hedging my way through the playoffs if they made it. That was if I were much of a bettor in the first place...

Edited by TDFFFreak

Wow, nobody jumping on the Seahawks at 60-1? Are things really that bad? I'm usually more of a pessimistic type homer, so I might just be wearing the shades here, but I would think the Seahawks still would have an ok shot at winning the NFC West if Boldin and/or Warner leaves Arizona. When healthy, the Seahawks still have decent talent on paper. I don't think a team that has that kind of opportunity to make the playoffs should be at 60-1.

I also like the Bears and Vikings. I wouldn't touch Denver. That defense has some serious issues. Houston is in the wrong division. I know they are a good team, but they haven't quite caught the rest of the division yet. I like both going forward but not this season.

We only know one thing for sure about Vegas....they're gonna get paid by the Cowboy fans!!!