[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers Videos, Songs, Pictures, etc.

Menudo

Hopefully, people don't make a big deal out of this. There are a lot of Steeler fans on this board, and I think it is important to appreciate when your team makes it to the big game, because you don't know when / if it will happen again. I've found some cool videos, some of which give me the chills as a fan, and thought some other fans would enjoy them as well. Feel free to add to them if you find something.

Kids band playing a Steelers song (my favorite so far):

The new "Here We Go" song:

AFC Championship Game intro's:

Crowd reaction to Polamalu's interception: :D

Post-game celebration:

more to come....

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're tempted to take one look at this, :wacko:, and move on, I ask that you take a look at the first link posted. Even if you don't like the Steelers, you have to appreciate the talent of those 11-13 year olds.

If you're tempted to take one look at this, :wacko:, and move on, I ask that you take a look at the first link posted. Even if you don't like the Steelers, you have to appreciate the talent of those 11-13 year olds.

:D Guess we all can't be Classy Cardinal fans

:D Guess we all can't be Classy Cardinal fans

:D

Believe it or not, I actually was writing up my :D post before you posted your response. I guess I knew what was coming. :D

Good luck bro :wacko:

If you're tempted to take one look at this, :D, and move on, I ask that you take a look at the first link posted. Even if you don't like the Steelers, you have to appreciate the talent of those 11-13 year olds.

:wacko: Whoa.. Heartbreaker (or however you want to frame that song) is no easy task... that girl's got some talent fo shizzle. I guess we'll be seeing her on American Idol if it's still on the air in a few years. :D

:wacko: Whoa.. Heartbreaker (or however you want to frame that song) is no easy task... that girl's got some talent fo shizzle. I guess we'll be seeing her on American Idol if it's still on the air in a few years. :D

My Sister went to the rally down at a local bar and saw these kids perform live. She was blown away and could not stop talking about them today. They are local kids that go to a music school from what I hear. Talented for sure.

If you're tempted to take one look at this, :D, and move on, I ask that you take a look at the first link posted. Even if you don't like the Steelers, you have to appreciate the talent of those 11-13 year olds.

I almost clicked on it but then I saw they were playing a Steelers song. :wacko:

I was afraid I'd start waving yellow towels if I watched it. :D

:D Don't even have to read the article, just moused over and saw it was written by a member of the Boston area media. Two words: Rodney Harrison. Pot, meet kettle. Dumb.

Maybe they're better at recognizing real cheap shots? :wacko:

Edited by Randall