[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers Videos, Songs, Pictures, etc.

Menudo

Anyone that wants to know what it feels like to get pumped up before the game needs to watch this one. I can not listen to Renegade and remain calm anylonger.

Why would anyone need to be pumped up? I was born that way.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anyone need to be pumped up? I was born that way.

If you were born the way that video makes me feel, then you must live a very crazy life. I can only handle being that way for short periodes of time. Otherwise I may kill someone for cutting me off in traffic.

If you were born the way that video makes me feel, then you must live a very crazy life. I can only handle being that way for short periodes of time. Otherwise I may kill someone for cutting me off in traffic.

:wacko:

That's a good point. I don't want to get that fired up. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone :wacko: except perhaps Vikings fans.

Ebay item: Bid on an angry Letter from The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY owner Dan Rooney to a Seahawk fan.

“You are something special -- you watch a TV broadcast of Super Bowl XL with all the interruptions, camera locations, replays, and now know more than anyone else in America on what was wrong with the officiating.” Wow! I guess I really got his attention and got under his skin! Mr. Rooney goes on to supplement the letter with a two-page 20-point explanation of why the Steelers “really” did outplay the Seahawks for the Lombardi Trophy.

:D

Ebay item: Bid on an angry Letter from The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY owner Dan Rooney to a Seahawk fan.

It's sad that this has become 80% of who you are at the Huddle. You seem like a good guy......it's a shame that you can't let it go.

Re: 8 Steelers videos, each in its own post:

You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text

And then this:

It's sad that this has become 80% of who you are at the Huddle. You seem like a good guy......it's a shame that you can't let it go.

OOOOOOOOOK...

Edited by darin3

Re: 8 Steelers videos, each in its own post:

And then this:

OOOOOOOOOK...

I figured it would be common knowledge that a thread titled "Steelers Videos, Songs, Pictures etc." will be full of Steelers videos, songs, & pictures :D

Anyone have a link to that Polamalu INT when he cupped his hand under the ball to keep it from hitting the ground? One of the best INTs I have ever seen in my entire life. Can't remember who they were playing that game, but I'd like to see it again.

Anyone have a link to that Polamalu INT when he cupped his hand under the ball to keep it from hitting the ground? One of the best INTs I have ever seen in my entire life. Can't remember who they were playing that game, but I'd like to see it again.

Yeah, here ya go: :wacko: