[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

joe-joes

dmarc117

holy crap!!! these are da best!!!!

:wacko:

Are you telling me that you are just now experiencing jo-jos? You must have been living under a log all these years.

Trader Joes is the Starbucks of grocery stores.

In many ways, I think you're right. From Cali, I was always a big fan of TJ's and when word got out they were opening a store out here, you'd have thought Obama, Jesus, and Bono were going to collectively transform into the Virgin Mary and immaculately conceive the chosen one. People were practically dancing in the streets. Then I went and was amazed at how and why I ever thought the place was all that. We have a very short list of things that they have cheaper and better than most places and, every few weeks, I stop in and grab those things (usually with a bag of jalapeno cheeze crunchies on the way out). However, they also have a ton of the same crap everyone else has for prices that are really no better.

Oh, and 3 buck Chuck? I think it's funnier than hell. They've managed to foster this "little engine that could" vibe among customers. It's not the "little engine that could", it's the "Really freaking, unimaginably big engine that could". It's made by one of the largest wineries in the world. They buy up everyone's crap juice, mix it all together, add a bunch of artificial ingredients, and voila, tasty juice on the cheap.

Edited by detlef

I thought you were referring to JoJo potatoes (deep-fried breaded potato wedges) :wacko:

that's what they are called in my neck of the woods. and damn tasty

Edited by loaf

that's what they are called in my neck of the woods. and damn tasty

Actually, so did I. :wacko:

Trader Joes sucks yeast off a ho's bagina. Jo-Jo Fries are Nirvana in a spud. Especially after a night of drinking.