[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 10 Fast Food Chains In Customer Satisfaction

driveby

Well, this was about customer service and not necessarily best food quality though I suppose that should be a factor. At any rate every Chick-Fil-A I have ever been to gets you your order really quick and doesn't seem to have the retards that most food chains do including Bojangles (though I do love their biscuits as well). In and Out the one time I ate there seemed to be the same way. On the same playing field I would put 5 Guys Burgers and Fries which recently expanded to our area.

when I read the thread title the 1st company that jumped in my mind was Chick Fil A...they really do an exceptional job with their customer service and that seems to stem from their hiring and training practices...and fwiw, I have been to Chick Fil A's in many different states and they always have top notch service and the food is pretty good for fast food too.

Well, this was about customer service and not necessarily best food quality though I suppose that should be a factor. At any rate every Chick-Fil-A I have ever been to gets you your order really quick and doesn't seem to have the retards that most food chains do including Bojangles (though I do love their biscuits as well). In and Out the one time I ate there seemed to be the same way. On the same playing field I would put 5 Guys Burgers and Fries which recently expanded to our area.

They've made their way to Texas, too. I already have some good burger joints in my rotation of lunch spots, but will have to give Five Guys another try (I've only had 'em once, at the Reagan airport in DC).

when I read the thread title the 1st company that jumped in my mind was Chick Fil A...they really do an exceptional job with their customer service and that seems to stem from their hiring and training practices...and fwiw, I have been to Chick Fil A's in many different states and they always have top notch service and the food is pretty good for fast food too.

I've only had Chick-Fil-A once, and I remember it was good, but not mind-blowing.

I tell ya what, McDonald's new Southern Style Chicken Sandwich is pretty f'in good. I had to grab a quick bite the other day and stopped in and had one. Delicious bun and real good chicken. Ixnay on the pickles, though. :wacko:

Qdoba is Chipotle's zit covered little sister. That place sucked. You can get margaritas at Chipotles. Now there's a FF chain that knows how to make their food taste good.

:wacko:

I know more about these two businesses than anyone really should. Chipotle is dedicated to quality organic and free-range ingredients free of chemicals and hormones, and that appeals to a lot of people. But, they don't offer ground beef or queso... and that turns off a lot of the customers who go to Qdoba just for those things.

They aren't technically fast food, they are in the genre called "Fast Casual", and it was the cutting edge food concept of 7 years ago. That was when McDonalds bought Chipotle and Jack In The Box bought Qdoba. McDonalds has since spun off Chipotle into it's own company, and Jack In The Box stays out of Qdoba's business entirely although it still owns them.

My desk at work is swimming in free burrito cards, and I just can't bring myself to go get food from either one of them when lunch rolls around. :D

And I think Chipotle's margaritas are ass.

Edited by AtomicCEO

I've only had Chick-Fil-A once, and I remember it was good, but not mind-blowing.

I tell ya what, McDonald's new Southern Style Chicken Sandwich is pretty f'in good. I had to grab a quick bite the other day and stopped in and had one. Delicious bun and real good chicken. Ixnay on the pickles, though. :wacko:

Chick-Fil-A is the bomb, IMO, and it's not too bad for you calorie and fat wise. McDonald's chicken sandwich is just a rip off of CFA, and not as good.

1. In-N-Out Burger, Irvine, Calif., 60%

2. Raising Cane’s, Baton Rouge, La., 59%

3. Giordano’s Pizza, Chicago, 56%

4. Chick-fil-A, Atlanta, 55%

5. Panera Bread, St. Louis, 54%

6. Chipotle, Denver, 52%

7. Pei Wei, Scottsdale, Ariz., 51%

8. Firehouse Subs, Jacksonville, Fla., 51%

9. Taco Tote, El Paso, Texas, 50%

10. Qdoba, Wheat Ridge, Colo., 49%

Only been to 4, 5, 6 and 8. We do have a Qdoba just down the road that we've been meaning to hit up. They swarm our office park with coupons.

Love me some Chick-fil-A and Firehouse Subs is probably the best sub place around. They opened one a few months ago at the end of a strip mall that is very, very awkward to get in and out of. That place is packed though. Always decent service and above-average subs.

I've never heard of Raising Cane's or Pei Wei.