[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Collaboration of the Best Team Blogs

kpholmes

I don't know if we have already put something like this together or not... I seem to remember it might have come up before? Big John?

But if not I would love to collaborate the best reporter-blogs for each individual team.

When I say reporter/blogs I'm referring to the reporters that have their own blogs that are at every practice, press conference, etc... and breaking all of the news. Not the fan analysis/opinion blogs.

An example would be Jerry McDonald's blog for the Raiders.

I would love to get the links for these all in one place organized by team.

Who are the most insightful reporters for your team?

I don't know if we have already put something like this together or not... I seem to remember it might have come up before? Big John?

But if not I would love to collaborate the best reporter-blogs for each individual team.

When I say reporter/blogs I'm referring to the reporters that have their own blogs that are at every practice, press conference, etc... and breaking all of the news. Not the fan analysis/opinion blogs.

An example would be Jerry McDonald's blog for the Raiders.

I would love to get the links for these all in one place organized by team.

Who are the most insightful reporters for your team?

My google reader has RSS feeds from virtually all credentialed media blogs.

This savage genius I have absolutely no attachment to writes a Lions blog called "The Lions in Winter".

:wacko:

Oh, actual reporter-reporter blogs? That one's tougher, but the Detroit Free Press's Nick Cotsonika's pretty tapped in, as is Tom "Killer" Kowalski of www.mlive.com (Booth Newspapers).

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote