[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think my pee may taste better than...

darin3

I'm in one of "those" moods where I relate something I shouldn't----here it goes:

my pee smells like asparagus after I eat it, and Captain Crunch after eating that, too

not really related to the topic, but almost

:wacko: I'll be looking at the cheerleader pictures in a new light now thanks.

Don't open up the can of whoop-ass unless you wanna get smacked with some. When it was first brewed, it was in Bohemia, a region of the Austrian Empire. Bohemia's official language? That's right... German. Urquell is a German word. See, I can use Wikipedia just like you. :D

well, mr wikipedia, I believe earlier you said it was bavarian not bohemian. bavaria is a region in germany, bohemia is the main region of the czech lands (under the austrian hapsburgs before becoming czechoslovakia), and was never really part of germany. so...final semantic ruling here is that the pilsener style is neither bavarian nor german. :wacko:

well, mr wikipedia, I believe earlier you said it was bavarian not bohemian. bavaria is a region in germany, bohemia is the main region of the czech lands (under the austrian hapsburgs before becoming czechoslovakia), and was never really part of germany. so...final semantic ruling here is that the pilsener style is neither bavarian nor german. :wacko:

You're right, I skimmed the source (not Wiki, though) too fast and confused myself with those regions. The fact that a Czech beer uses a German word in its name confused me even more. :D

I miss that show. I heard Spike or Travel Channel were going to pick it up after the Mojo network went teets up, but so far no new episodes.

Such complete bullshyte that a network that programmed something other than Judge Judy knock offs or ahole pundits screaming at each other is off the air.

Total Travishammockery.