[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FF Girl

Front Row

Wow, I just googled fantasy football girl and I didn't know you could get boobs on the innernet. I'm sure they have the best coverage.

I did this also, check out this league's rules, especially #4 and down:

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, our constitution includes a set of moral rules. We figure, if you're going to be invested in this league and in your players, you might as well be all-in, so the moral rules ensure proper conduct from all owners, and from their players. At first, it was my job, as commish, to enforce these rules, but I eventually named Malia our moral enforcer because she was always on top of it and making sure owners were appropriately penalized. What do you expect from a league full of lawyers?

The moral rules

1. If you start a player who has a bye that week, you incur a $15 fine.

2. If your roster is illegal, you will incur a $15 fine for each illegal position.

3. If you start a player who was known to be out for the week as of Thursday at 5 p.m., then you will be fined $5.

4. If anyone on your roster is arrested for domestic violence, there will be a $10 fine.

5. If anyone on your roster is arrested for anything else, including murder, there will be a $5 penalty.

6. The "William Green Rule": If anyone on your roster is found using recreational drugs -- nothing hard-core -- you receive $1. (This is a political statement that I'm not going to get into.)

7. The "Shawne Merriman Rule": If a player on your roster is suspended for using steroids or other performance-enhancing substances, and it is the player's first offense for such use, the player's team will be fined $1 for each week of the player's suspension. If it is not the player's first offense, the player's team will be fined based on the number of previous offenses the player has committed. For example, if it is the player's second offense, the team will be fined $2 for each week of the player's suspension. If it is the player's third offense, the fine will be $3 for each suspension week, and so on.

8. The "Michael Vick" rule: No cruelty to animals. An offense of this nature requires community service to be based on the individual circumstances of each situation.

The Vick rule is new, of course, in response to what took place in the offseason. We didn't get to punish any owners for his actions, but we're ready, should it happen again. Precedence has been set.

This is not, as Matthew Berry is so fond of saying on his podcast, a "girl's league." This is a league of women. The members of the league have gone through hospitalizations, hurricanes, honeymoons, power outages and even motherhood, all while still maintaining their fantasy teams, picking up free agents, rejecting trade offers, pouring over stats, etc. We give the same effort to setting our lineups as we do to shopping.

If not more.

4. If anyone on your roster is arrested for domestic violence, there will be a $10 fine.

5. If anyone on your roster is arrested for anything else, including murder, there will be a $5 penalty.

So if the player slapped their spouse or kids around, the penalty is 2x as bad as if they murdered them? Nice morals there.

Did you really say you came across that site????

:D

:wacko:

Nice pick up. I'm shocked that it took 10 posts for this question or some comment.

Yup, things tend to slip a bit around here in the offseason... :wacko:

I'm sure things do slip a bit especially, if FR came across the site and then posted the sloppy link here. Gets messy.