[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown

HAUG

Do you think Brown's quite season along with a time share with Ricky will have him undervalued in next years drafts? He will be a full year removed from his knee injury. Before he tweaked his knee he was a stud and he was catching a ton of balls. Does he have "Top 10 RB" potential next year?

Ronnie Brown has way more potential to have a long term impact IMO. Grant is good, but has much less upside IMO. Ronnie is going on 2 years since his surgery, which is supposed to be about the amount of time it takes to fully recover. Miami totally underutilized Ronnie last year, IMO it was easier to use up Ricky and keep Ronnie from getting hurt again so they took it easy on him. As a fantasy owner of Ronnie last year he was a huge disappointment, but I really think Miami was saving him and didn't want to give him the full load yet. He only had 2 games all year with 20+ carries. I say long term, a lot of potential with Ronnie.

Ronnie Brown is one of the top 5 talents at RB in the NFL, but if you expect to see the Ronnie Brown from 2007 you will be very disappointed. The new offense just doesn't rely on Ronnie nearly as much as Cam Cameron did. The biggest difference I saw last year was his lack of production in the passing game. I think Brown is being undervalued for next year, but I feel his ceiling is now as a top 10 back only.

I would still trade him for Ryan Grant straight up in a heartbeat.

Ronnie Brown is one of the top 5 talents at RB in the NFL, but if you expect to see the Ronnie Brown from 2007 you will be very disappointed. The new offense just doesn't rely on Ronnie nearly as much as Cam Cameron did. The biggest difference I saw last year was his lack of production in the passing game. I think Brown is being undervalued for next year, but I feel his ceiling is now as a top 10 back only.

I would still trade him for Ryan Grant straight up in a heartbeat.

I agree.

I know a few times late in the season he was getting less than 10 touches a game. Last game, if I remember right he had like 9 touches for 70 yards or something? How are you not gonna give the ball to a guy who's rushing that well? Miami definitely wasn't using him like a feature back