[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty trade

Patsfan39

If and when I do join another league, I will send my money right away if they need me to. I will be ignoring your name now. Only way to contact me is by email, which you have yet to do. So i'm assuming if this ignore user thing works, i will not hear from you ever again, so good bye.

Good luck in trying to join any league here at the Huddle. Nuke has given you his email 2 different time at least here and you still won't pay your debt. And don't worry if Nuke is on ignore I will quote anything he wants you to see.

How many people will you put on your ignore list PatsFan? I did contact you both in Huddle PMs and through your email You told me you didn't plan on paying and you were just going to leave the league. And on top on that I covered the intial $5 MFL fee to let you in.

If you are in any other pay leagues at the Huddle, I suggest all of your fellow owners rethink your standing.

How many people will you put on your ignore list PatsFan? I did contact you both in Huddle PMs and through your email You told me you didn't plan on paying and you were just going to leave the league. And on top on that I covered the intial $5 MFL fee to let you in.

If you are in any other pay leagues at the Huddle, I suggest all of your fellow owners rethink your standing.

First off, he is the only one on my ignore list. Yes you contacted me, at the end of the season, and I was not aware I would have to pay that 30$. And you guys did the standing in a very unfair way.

I am not in any Huddle leagues right now. The league I am in, I have already payed for the upcoming season. You covered my 5$ fee because that team was poopy. I assumed that was the only fee, that this was a no prize, low fee league.

If I do join a league, and they do in fact not trust me, I will offer to send my money right away, right when I join the league.

Edited by Patsfan39

First off, he is the only one on my ignore list. Yes you contacted me, at the end of the season, and I was not aware I would have to pay that 30$. And you guys did the standing in a very unfair way.

I am not in any Huddle leagues right now. The league I am in, I have already payed for the upcoming season. You covered my 5$ fee because that team was poopy. I assumed that was the only fee, that this was a no prize, low fee league.

If I do join a league, and they do in fact not trust me, I will offer to send my money right away, right when I join the league.

:wacko: oh the web we weave.....your posts & pm's are worthless and if you think your word is better then Do Jaded & SteelBunz ......well then have a chitty life deadbeat you're off to a good start and I hope no other league in the future has to BABYSIT your Pathetic azs :D

First off, I have no dog in this fight at all as I am not a member of this league. If you don't understand the rules you shouldn't join a league to begin with. I would love to hear about did the standings in a very unfair way, if you thought it wasn't fair then you bring it up to vote for a rule change in the offseason. Any league usually requires payment upfront, unless it is setup the way this league is where the bottom 4 teams owe the top 4 teams. There is no way to predetermine who the bottom 4 would be so how could they? As I have said before, just pay your dues, drop out of the league and ride off into the sunset. You are pissing off some very easy going people here, myself included.

First off, I have no dog in this fight at all as I am not a member of this league. If you don't understand the rules you shouldn't join a league to begin with. I would love to hear about did the standings in a very unfair way, if you thought it wasn't fair then you bring it up to vote for a rule change in the offseason. Any league usually requires payment upfront, unless it is setup the way this league is where the bottom 4 teams owe the top 4 teams. There is no way to predetermine who the bottom 4 would be so how could they? As I have said before, just pay your dues, drop out of the league and ride off into the sunset. You are pissing off some very easy going people here, myself included.

I wasn't even in the bottom four. they did something where you play a team in ONE week, and that determines it. So if you have ONE bad week, you have to pay someone 30$.

If I was aware about all of this, there's no way I would have joined, I assumed since the commish said he'd cover the 5$ fee. that thats was the only fee. Usually there's one fee per league.

I wasn't even in the bottom four. they did something where you play a team in ONE week, and that determines it. So if you have ONE bad week, you have to pay someone 30$.

If I was aware about all of this, there's no way I would have joined, I assumed since the commish said he'd cover the 5$ fee. that thats was the only fee. Usually there's one fee per league.

Kinda like how playoffs work?

Steelbunz and DO did nothing wrong.

Went by the rules as they were written.

You blaming them for you not reading the rules?

Bad thing to be tagged a welcher. On a message board or in life.

It's $30. that's it. Pay it, and chalk it up as the price you paid to learn to read the rules before you join a league.

Okay. The last post I'll put on this subject. But to set the record straight, here is the post you initially replied to to get the team. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...=249100&hl=.

Now tell me again you thought this was a no prize league. I know you were hoping to slide into the league without paying anything upfront and figured the team would avoid the bottom four and possibly even net you the $30 prize eventually. I didn't happen. The one game you are referring to is the tiebreaking game between you and the other team looked at for bottom 4. Your team lost so you are in the bottom 4. And even then you didn't complain until your team was knocked out of contention for the #1 draft slot. It just looks bad.

My advice, pay the $30 to nuke, then quietly rebuild your rep in a few other leagues. As it stands now though, it won't be in any league I'm in.

Okay. The last post I'll put on this subject. But to set the record straight, here is the post you initially replied to to get the team. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...=249100&hl=.

Now tell me again you thought this was a no prize league. I know you were hoping to slide into the league without paying anything upfront and figured the team would avoid the bottom four and possibly even net you the $30 prize eventually. I didn't happen. The one game you are referring to is the tiebreaking game between you and the other team looked at for bottom 4. Your team lost so you are in the bottom 4. And even then you didn't complain until your team was knocked out of contention for the #1 draft slot. It just looks bad.

My advice, pay the $30 to nuke, then quietly rebuild your rep in a few other leagues. As it stands now though, it won't be in any league I'm in.

Nor any league I am in.

Yo Patsfan39, if you happen to grow a set and Man Up on what you OWE then CONTACT Big John and donate the $30.00 to the Huddlers helping Huddlers Fund