[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kitna to the Boys

geeteebee

How many years was Peyton Manning in the league before he won a SB? How about Elway? Aikman? Etc

People forget Romo has only been the starter for 2 1/2 years.

and don't forget Leaf, Marinovich, Kordell Stewart, and other notable morans

Romo will get over the hump one of these days. He needs to learn some discipline and how to protect the ball. He has the tools and athleticism. Manning was labelled a choker and he ended up superbowl MVP. Elway was knocked that he couldnt win the big game and he ended up with 2 . MCnabb is known as a guy that cant win the big one and although he has no ring he has a lot of admirable accomplishments. I am not comparing Romo to Manning or Elway I am comparing the situations. Romo brought life back to a dead organziation. Now that the honeymoon is over he needs to get to the next level. IMO Wade wont help him but when we bring in Holmgren or Shanahan next year we will see the best of Romo.

Well....Marino, Moon and Kelly were good QB's who never took home the "What the He11 is Going on out there", so you can be a Haller without winning the prize.....is Romo a future Haller??

How does his numbers compare to those guys at this stages in their careers ? I really dont know. As far as a haller Romo may not have to win a SB but he certainly would have to string a bunch of playoff wins together and put up big #s. Im not thinking that far yet. I just want him to get disciplined. You look at Eli Manning and I saw it happen in the course of 1 season so anything is possible.

How does his numbers compare to those guys at this stages in their careers ? I really dont know. As far as a haller Romo may not have to win a SB but he certainly would have to string a bunch of playoff wins together and put up big #s. Im not thinking that far yet. I just want him to get disciplined. You look at Eli Manning and I saw it happen in the course of 1 season so anything is possible.

Well Marino came in a went off if memory serves and Moon was a master at the "Chuck and Duck", plus Kelly had some seasoning from the USFL, I think Romo is still very raw and could use a high caliper QB coach, your a Cowboy homer, who is the Boy's QB coach???

Dude, you have been out in the cold too long.

and not go 3-11 in December games.

:wacko:

I guess the double ?? was beyond your reasoning for.....extremely questionable, well there's always hooked on phonics.

I guess the double ?? was beyond your reasoning for.....extremely questionable, well there's always hooked on phonics.

the fact you wrote it in the first place goes further to the notion that the Huddle message boards should have some minimum age requirement.

I don't care if there were 600 question marks....your question was retarded at best.

the fact you wrote it in the first place goes further to the notion that the Huddle message boards should have some minimum age requirement.

I don't care if there were 600 question marks....your question was retarded at best.

Pathetic....simply pathetic, when you own your own home and business, and quit living in your Mom's basement, then complain. As the ?, is used to ask a question...as in....that is the question. I don't feel he is or will be, and by your smug and immature remark....neither do you. However, you have the "troll" down pat....now go take out the trash for Momma so you can at least earn your keep in her house.

Edited by Capt. Waffle

Pathetic....simply pathetic, when you own your own home and business, and quit living in your Mom's basement, then complain. As the ?, is used to ask a question...as in....that is the question. I don't feel he is or will be, and by your smug and immature remark....neither do you. However, you have the "troll" down pat....now go take out the trash for Momma so you can at least earn your keep in her house.

:wacko: He is 41 and has his own family

:D He was born in 1963.

:wacko:

Romo doesn't have the drive to excell and win like Staubach or Aikman did. Hell, he's not up to Danny White standards for that matter. And I think Detroit was going to cut Kitna anyways, why trade for him?

add in dumb and you have what i was trying to say

I did here the Reba and George Strait concert to open Jerry World has sold out.....season tickets...who knows, maybe Jessica and Romo will be the opening act in a duet or something?

Edited by Capt. Waffle