[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good German (or other ehtnic) resaurants...

rocknrobn26

Thank God we have a couple near us, but we went to Fritzl's tonite (about 30 miles away), to meet a friend of my wife as a halfway point if you will.

Bier this is for you mostly....(Checkout the menu!)

Very good! We all had different dishes (I, for a change didn't have the duck, but was tempted. They even had Steak Tartare :wacko: Another temptation.). I had the Sauerbraten, mit da Spätzle, und da sauerkraut w/ a Spaten to wash it down! Excellent! Yeah, I know I'm missing some Umlauts. None the less what a great meal!

Dam it's great living in an ethnic area where you can get authentic dishes! The 2 wimmens had a Schnitzel w/ potato pancakes and cabbage. The hubby had the Rouladen w/ the same sides. Which by the way my Mom is making tomorrow for dinner (Rouladen, but she calls it BIRDS. She's Polish, but got the recipe from my Grandpa who was German.:D) The difference is that she stuffs them w/ bacon (Yum bacon) and onions, then makes lasagna noodles and simmers them in a great gravy! And yall wonder why I have a "Hitchcock" profile! :D

Drool on bros...Drool on!

good stuff. our sundays lately have been:

- me skiing vail in the morning

- mrs, mit, und hundt playing at a park nearby

- me meeting them for lunch at a couple of our favorite german places.

the lunch menu isn't as extensive as dinner, but we get our fill of schnitzel, spaetzle, red cabbage and hefe.

prost! :wacko: