[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 10 draft picks: how do you think it will (or should) shake out now

BeeR

I agree that Wells is a MUCH better pick if you can trade down. The one thing that hasn't been talked about a lot is trading UP from 2.04. Could you maybe get a Wells or Moreno around 20? Like I said, I know he isn't #4 worthy but I'm starting to look at it like this...

I think an upgrade at RB would do a lot more for the playoff chances the next few years than drafting a tackle to eventually replace Walter Jones. How much is that upgrade worth? Is it worth taking a reach on a RB just to make sure you have one? I'm starting to think it is. They really, really need a RB. They may have to make a ridiculous stretch in order to get one. The value isn't there, but the need certainly is. The Seahawks basically seem to be holding open auditions for the #4 pick, and without any true front runners, I would have to throw a player that represents the team's biggest need into the mix. Look, I'm in no way saying that I expect this to happen, just a dirty little dream. I fully expect the Seahawks to take a tackle at #4 and play him at guard for his first 3-4 years. That is a boatload of money for a guard. I truly hope we can trade down, but that seems less and less likely each passing day, especially since we can't dangle Crabtree over the Raiders' heads anymore.