[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giant Fans

Timmypg

Definitely need the big tall gamebreaker type at WR, in large part to make up for Eli's errant throws. Komrade Bloomberg ran his mouth all over the NY press , I would be very surprised if Plax doesn't do the time. Personally , I would like to see more of Manningham. :wacko:

The latest hot rumor is apparently a Braylon Edwards for Mathias Kiwanuka trade.

http://rumorcentral.theobr.com/?p=524

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/?p=8311

Sounds good to me. He's less of a headcase than Burress and he'd give us the field stretcher to compliment our possession receivers. Now, if he can just hold on to the ball ... :wacko:

Probably quite unlikely though.

I'd love to see a play making WR but not at the expense of D Line depth. Look what happened last year. Ernie Accorsi said it best when he said you can't have enough good pass rushers. I'd also like to see our younger receivers step up. Maningham is still only year two so who knows if he'll "get it" yet. Steve Smith seems to be developing into a solid slot receiver but we're definitely going to miss Toomer's reliability as a #2. Does anyone really think Hixon can be our #1?

I'd love to see a play making WR but not at the expense of D Line depth. Look what happened last year. Ernie Accorsi said it best when he said you can't have enough good pass rushers.

I agree, but the Giants currently have 9 DL on the payroll, and typically only dress 7 for games. Something has to give it seems.

I agree, but the Giants currently have 9 DL on the payroll, and typically only dress 7 for games. Something has to give it seems.

I think they're more likely to trade Tollefson for bag of oranges and free shipping than they are to make any trade involving Kiwi. Although, I've been known to be wrong before so who can tell.

I'd love to see a play making WR but not at the expense of D Line depth. Look what happened last year. Ernie Accorsi said it best when he said you can't have enough good pass rushers. I'd also like to see our younger receivers step up. Maningham is still only year two so who knows if he'll "get it" yet. Steve Smith seems to be developing into a solid slot receiver but we're definitely going to miss Toomer's reliability as a #2. Does anyone really think Hixon can be our #1?

I think it's a bit early for Manningham to get it, especially since he only played in 7 games last year. I tihink he'll be good eventually though.

Hixon could develop into a good receiver, but not a number 1. He has the height and speed to go deep, but I just don't see it in him to be a number 1 and stretch defenses like Burress has in the past.