[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Group Mock Draft...

irish

Maybe the various team's brain trusts could PM their draft thoughts leaving the rest of us in the dark until their pick. Then copy and paste the PM conversations after the picks are made. So we can see the thought process.

Might also force teams to have a plan B and C already in the works.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the various team's brain trusts could PM their draft thoughts leaving the rest of us in the dark until their pick. Then copy and paste the PM conversations after the picks are made. So we can see the thought process.

Might also force teams to have a plan B and C already in the works.

That's a great idea. That would certainly be the most secretive and exciting way. I had said that they could PM each other or use the chat room but anyone could go into the chat room. The problem with PMs is that you can only PM one person at a time. The Chat Room would provide a nice little forum for discussing things if there are more than 2 people. Whatever works best for the brain trusts.

I got the Cardz.

I'll add you to the list.

Let's get some more Huddlers for this.

These are always fun. I'll take the Eagles. If some or our other Eagle fans want to jump on board we could create a "war room" of sorts. It would probably produce better results than the current War Room featuring football idiots like, Heckert, Banner, and Reid.

In with you, Fitz. PM me when the time is right. I have a plethera of undersized linemen (Mamula) or running backs (Hunt) we can choose from.

In with you, Fitz. PM me when the time is right. I have a plethera of undersized linemen (Mamula) or running backs (Hunt) we can choose from.

Added.

I'd be glad to draft for the Lions if nobody else is in yet . . .

Peace

policy

Marked you down for the Lions.

For the record I'm not showing up on draft day, per my above post.

Just pick the best available O-line and Chiefs are DONE. :wacko::D:D

I agree that the Chiefs will select the best OT however, the best available O-lineman is debatable which is why having someone or group make the selection together creates the fun part. However, if you want to remove your name from consideration as part of the Chiefs' selection committee, I'll do as you wish.

I woulda said the Boyz, my fav team and I'm a mom of 2 since it would be easy--we gave up virtually all our draft picks :wacko: but we've got a bad ass stadium arcadium.....nevertheless, I'll watch from the sidelines

I woulda said the Boyz, my fav team and I'm a mom of 2 since it would be easy--we gave up virtually all our draft picks :wacko: but we've got a bad ass stadium arcadium.....nevertheless, I'll watch from the sidelines

So you don't want to join me and possibly others to make our 2nd round pick?

18 Teams that are still open-

Seattle Seahawks -

Cleveland Browns -

Cincinnati Bengals -

Oakland Raiders -

Jacksonville Jaguars -

San Francisco 49ers -

Denver Broncos -

New Orleans Saints -

Houston Texans -

San Diego Chargers -

New York Jets -

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -

Atlanta Falcons -

Miami Dolphins -

Baltimore Ravens -

New York Giants -

Tennessee Titans -

Pittsburgh Steelers -

[i'll take one of them.

Well, you're part of the Packers committee and I'd love to be able to keep all the homers to their teams. But worst case scenerio, if we can't get different Huddlers for all teams then we'll have those Huddlers involved pick for 2 teams.

Thanks for offering. We still have a lot of time so we'll see how things shake out.

yeah I'll double up if need be.

When do you expect to start and how long to make a pick? So we'll just have a thread where we'll just post the pick and reasonings only (maybe discuss it in another thread)?

Man I gotta get out more. :wacko:

yeah I'll double up if need be.

When do you expect to start and how long to make a pick? So we'll just have a thread where we'll just post the pick and reasonings only (maybe discuss it in another thread)?

Man I gotta get out more. :wacko:

Yes, that's exactly what was suggested by Randall and what I'm going to do. There will be 2 separate threads- one for the picks only (rationale) and the other for comments/conversation throughout. We will be starting our "draft" as soon as all the spots are filled and with the amount of time we have before the real Draft, I don't feel at this point that we need to set specific time limitations.

Again we'll see how things go and make proper adjustments if needed. I had hoped that this would fill up a little faster than it has. We started out well but only had a few additions today.

I'll speak for the Hawks. Homers PM away, this Seahawks pick is as interesting as any out there, I'll need your help.

Added.

ok, ok I'll take Dallas

Dibs on the Chargers.

I'll defer to you, too busy right now. :wacko:

Thanks for chiming in, all. I added both Scoob and Taz. Twiley, I know you're busy, however, if you want to let peteteacher spearhead the efforts of picking for the Rams but PM him with your 2 cents on each pick that'd be great. Like I've been saying, I want to make this a little more fun than what's been done in the past. If we only have 1 Huddler picking for each team, that's fine but I'd love to get a small group all voicing their opinion towards making each selection for their Homer team.

I'll also be adding Sox on for the Bengals, Loyalboyd to the Cards and Kpholmes for the Raiders.