[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Group Mock Draft...

irish

Remaining 6 Teams that are still open-

New Orleans Saints -

New York Jets -

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -

Baltimore Ravens -

Tennessee Titans -

Carolina Panthers -

I will also grab an extra team if needed as I'm part of the crew that's selecting for the Cowboys.

I'll be happy to take the Titans and the Seahawks?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be happy to take the Titans and the Seahawks?

Titans and Seahawks are both yours.

Remaining 5 Teams that are still open-

New Orleans Saints -

New York Jets -

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -

Baltimore Ravens -

Carolina Panthers -

Edited by irish

If we get no takers I can handle the Ravens as well as the Redskins with no problem, I follow both teams.

WashD

OK. I'll put you down for the Ravens. If someone else askes for them then I'll give them to them. Thanks.

Remaining 4 Teams that are still open-

New Orleans Saints -

New York Jets -

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -

Carolina Panthers -

Edited by irish

Give me the Saints then.

:wacko: I just PM'd you as you were one of the Huddlers that said you'd double up. Saints are yours. Truly disappointing as there's a bunch of Saints homers on this board. Oh well.

Remaining 3 Teams that are still open-

New York Jets -

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -

Carolina Panthers -

Edited by irish

Unlike you, I do not have the time to participate in a mock draft. And if I did, I certainly would not participate in one that has you attached to it.

I don't believe for one minute that you aren't "using" this message board community to advance your own stature and gather data. Why don't you run the mock draft on your own message boards?

"I don't know all I'd need to know in order to act like an expert about the NFL Draft and all the rookies coming in".

OF COURSE you don't. That's why you'll use this data to act like one in a few months.

You are a dope of the furthest degree and why people want to help you with your charade is beyond me.

Dick.

Give me the Saints then.

So, I'll give the Packers to just PON and any other Packer fan that wants in and then give you the Saints and the Bucs?

Edited by irish

Remaining 3 Teams that are still open-

Kansas City Chiefs-

New York Jets -

Carolina Panthers -

Edited by irish

I'll double up on a team.

Who do you want from the Chiefs, Jets or Panthers?

Fingfootball's got the Chiefs, Patsfan39 will grab the Panthers and I'll take the Jets unless a Jet Homer steps up prior to the pick. I'd also be willing to take any insight any Jets' Homer had to offer.

At this rate the Mock NFL Draft is full. I'll be starting 2 separate threads- 1 for comments on the picks/draft in general and the other for the picks themselves and any reasoning each Huddler may want to include along with the selection.

Thanks to all those participating, it should be fun.

:wacko:

ETA: Stingers has been added to draft for the Packers with PON.

Edited by irish

If any other Huddler is looking to have their opinion heard when it comes to their Homer team, feel free to PM myself or the Huddler/s currently listed as selecting for them during the mock draft.

Thanks. :wacko:

Unlike you, I do not have the time to participate in a mock draft. And if I did, I certainly would not participate in one that has you attached to it.

I don't believe for one minute that you aren't "using" this message board community to advance your own stature and gather data. Why don't you run the mock draft on your own message boards?

"I don't know all I'd need to know in order to act like an expert about the NFL Draft and all the rookies coming in".

OF COURSE you don't. That's why you'll use this data to act like one in a few months.

You are a dope of the furthest degree and why people want to help you with your charade is beyond me.

lol and wt-f

I'm glad to know that this isn't the innocent mock draft that I thought it was. I think most folks are doing this for fun, whereas I plan to use everyone's input to publish a zine and sell it online and at local coffee shops. PM me if you have access to a Xerox machine at work.

Edited by electricrelish

Now I'm no longer invloved? :D I'm still a Packer fan you know. How soon they forget. :D

You can certainly pick for the Packers. I just put you down for the other 2 but I completely expected your 2 cents to be added when the Packers' picks come up. I'll add you back. :wacko:

You can certainly pick for the Packers. I just put you down for the other 2 but I completely expected your 2 cents to be added when the Packers' picks come up. I'll add you back. :wacko:

I was kidding. PON and I discussed what we think Ted will do and are pretty much in agreement. Connie and PON will do a good job.

I was kidding. PON and I discussed what we think Ted will do and are pretty much in agreement. Connie and PON will do a good job.

I knew you were kidding. But it's a valid point, you're a Packer fan at heart so why shouldn't you get to be part of that crew. It's no big deal, 2 teams... 3 teams... hell when I'm up to pick for the Jets and Cowboys, I hope you chime in as well. :wacko: