[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O Released?

Flip_Side

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't disagree with you on that...

not sure how to take this coming from a homer...is it because you think Crabtree will be a bust or think he will be a star and don't want him wasting away in Oakland. if its the latter i feel for you, don't know how you raiders fans have kept from jumping off the Golden Gate bridge yet.

not sure how to take this coming from a homer...is it because you think Crabtree will be a bust or think he will be a star and don't want him wasting away in Oakland. if its the latter i feel for you, don't know how you raiders fans have kept from jumping off the Golden Gate bridge yet.

The latter sadly.

Give us a dominant offensive lineman or something... I really don't need the entire fantasy football community hating my franchise even more because we've destroyed the career of a prominent WR...

:wacko:

TO will land somewhere, but I wish the Cowboys were stuck with him for another 5 years. They deserve each other. :wacko: Seriously, have you ever seen a more messy, complex, head-scratcher of an athlete in all of sports? It'll be interesting to see what his Hall of Fame speech will be like.

TO will land somewhere, but I wish the Cowboys were stuck with him for another 5 years. They deserve each other. :wacko: Seriously, have you ever seen a more messy, complex, head-scratcher of an athlete in all of sports? It'll be interesting to see what his Hall of Fame speech will be like.

Roy Tarpley

With what? They have serious cap issues, and not a lot of draft picks. They've invested too much in Roy Williams to turn around and do it again in less than a year. I think Quan is a cardinal for at least one more year.

I didn't know about the cap issues. You're right, it looks like Roy Williams is the guy.

Good for the locker room . Bad for the offense. Dallas just became very very mediocre (I know they were already since they didnt make the playoffs) I hope scooby is right and Jerry has an ace in his sleeve because no playmaker isnt a good thing

Mike and Mike put forth the following options for TO (they actually went through like 10 teams but these were the only ones that they didn't dismiss)

1) Jacksonville

2) New Orleans

3) Vikings (Chidlress was O Coordinator when TO was in Philly)

4) Colts

Their criteria included that TO would only go to a good team, that the team would have to have veteran leadership in place to make it work. So they didn't even bring up Oakland as an option.

All that said, if I was going to lay money on it, I'd probably say Oakland because I just don't know that any other team would be willing to accept the headache.

WashD

Mike and Mike put forth the following options for TO (they actually went through like 10 teams but these were the only ones that they didn't dismiss)

1) Jacksonville

2) New Orleans

4) Colts

Their criteria included that TO would only go to a good team, that the team would have to have veteran leadership in place to make it work. So they didn't even bring up Oakland as an option.

All that said, if I was going to lay money on it, I'd probably say Oakland because I just don't know that any other team would be willing to accept the headache.

WashD

this is a joke.

Colts- yes Peyton would get him the ball, but he will also get in his face when TO dropped one or dogged a play. He would have to share with Wayne and Clark, then he would biatch about that. No way the Colts.

New Orleans- the same Brees would get in his face and that would be that. Plus I don't think Payton would put up with shiat.

1) Jacksonville

2) New Orleans

4) Colts

I would love to see Childress forced to coach TO again. Pay good money to see that. However, the Vikes would be the last team to pick him up.

Stupid...do they not remember the run in those two had when he was there?

never happen

Stupid...do they not remember the run in those two had when he was there?

never happen

exactly...the rift he had with Childress may have been worse than the one he had with Reid...

he had one of his more epic blowouts with Childress.....I just don't see it happening if Childress has any say on the matter..

1) Jacksonville

2) New Orleans

4) Colts

This is why M & M are total tools.

1) No way does he go here. They are way too small a market for his Ego to allow.

2) I have a feeling Brees is WAY too much a leader to allow this guy show up a ruin what they are building.

3) Who will throw to him there? Still,m, why would Childress even go for that after Philli? No way.

4) No way. No fargin way. Never happen. Owens would never be the top dog there, would be a huge distraction from day 1. never ever happen. Stupid to even consider this.

I think Washington would be a more likely choice, or KC, than any of these 4.

That said, unfortunately I fear he's a Raider within the week.

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad