[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Geno Hayes stabbed in the neck by his girlfriend?

Randall

:wacko:

By JOSH POLTILOVE | The Tampa TribunePublished: March 9, 2009

The girlfriend of Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Geno Hayes stabbed him in the head with a pair of scissors and in the neck with a knife, Hillsborough County deputies say.

Hayes was taken to a hospital by a friend, and he was treated and released, Hillsborough County sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter said.

Deputies arrested 19-year-old Shevelle Bagley at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Carter said.

Bagley was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

The incident began with an argument Saturday, and Bagley grabbed a pair of scissors, stabbing Hayes and causing a superficial wound to Hayes' head, Carter said. Hayes got the scissors away from Bagley.

Then Bagley "grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the neck," Carter said.

Bagley's bail was set at $25,000. She has since been released.

Hayes, 21, was a sixth-round pick by Tampa Bay in the 2008 NFL Draft. The former Florida State University player made eight tackles last season for the Bucs.

Good point but he just had to hold her arms and end of story. Can't even tackle a 19 year old girl?

Not the end of story. She cries foul-he goes to jail after cops see her bruised arms-Goddell suspends him two games-Gets cut from team.

Now end of story.

An NFL linebacker can't physically control his 19 year old girlfriend to prevent her from stabbing him multiple times?

This is how alot of domestic violence charges are brought...by subduing the attacker (in this case a 19yr old hottie). Guys are in a no win situation now-a-days more so than not.

Not the end of story. She cries foul-he goes to jail after cops see her bruised arms-Goddell suspends him two games-Gets cut from team.

Now end of story.

Why would she do that? He is her meal ticket.

Nevermind, that woul require logical thinking, something that enraged girlfriends are incapable of...

This is how alot of domestic violence charges are brought...by subduing the attacker (in this case a 19yr old hottie). Guys are in a no win situation now-a-days more so than not.

Whenever it's happened to me I walked away and allowed for cooling off time. Confrontations often end badly.

Now end of story.

You're right, take the stabbing in the head and neck and hope you don't die. Much better option.

You're right, take the stabbing in the head and neck and hope you don't die. Much better option.

Not saying to take the stabbing, just saying that by grabbing her would probably piss her off enough that she would accuse him. So that would NOTJUST BE THE END OF IT.

I tried that with my ex-wife. As I turned around to walk away, she pushed me down the stairs.

I'm good with women.

It's your own fault for having stairs. :wacko:

It doesn't always work.