[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Engram to KC

BeeR

This and the Terrance Copper signings confuses me. They have several young WRs on their roster that all look to have some potential

That's why this makes sense. Engram is an older, less upside but more reliable kinda guy to bring in the mix. Unless they paid a lot (I doubt it) IMO this is a smart signing.

not to turn it into an advice thread, but what does this mean to the younger WRs on the team? Does Engram pretty much take the #2 spot? Is KC moving towards a NE style offense or an AZ type? Maybe Engram goes to the slot role and Bradley plays the NE-Gaffney role? What do they do with Gonzalez?

Everything I've read has Engram playing the slot.

not to turn it into an advice thread, but what does this mean to the younger WRs on the team? Does Engram pretty much take the #2 spot? Is KC moving towards a NE style offense or an AZ type? Maybe Engram goes to the slot role and Bradley plays the NE-Gaffney role? What do they do with Gonzalez?

Engram will be a last resort fantasy player, but hopefully he catches 16 passes this year.

Simple check on what Darrel Jackson, Joe Jerivicius, and DJ HacKett have done after leaving the Hawks.

Edited by bushwacked

Engram will be a last resort fantasy player, but hopefully he catches 16 passes this year.

Simple check on what Darrel Jackson, Joe Jerivicius, and DJ HacKett have done after leaving the Hawks.

Hater.

He is getting old but I'll bet Hasselbeck's going to miss him.

Hater.

He is getting old but I'll bet Hasselbeck's going to miss him.

You're right Hass will miss him. Everyone should have seen this coming with the signing of TJ in Seattle. Bobby will be of great help to Cassel when protection breaks down or when they are 3rd and 6.