[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonderlic

tazinib1

Gotta love the poll in that same article:

Who should be No. 2?

Who should be the first backup to Bears starting quarterback Kyle Orton?

Caleb Hanie

Brett Basanez

Go get Jay Cutler and make him the backup :wacko:

Go get Jay Cutler and make Orton the backup

Matt Stafford scoring a 38 is pretty impressive, but I am also curious to know if there is a correlation between Wonderlic score and NFL success for QBs or OLs even.

ETA - Got curious about Wonderlic scores and found out that Eli scored a 39 while Peyton scored a 28. I wouldn't have guessed that...

Perfect Timing for me to make my first post here.

Yes there is definitely a connection between successful QB's and their wonderlick scores.

I have seen many, many QB wonderlick scores and they have almost always told the entire story.

QB’s who score low almost always (if not Always) flop in the NFL. They just don’t have the processing power to make quick enough decisions.

Stafford’s score is up there with Peyton and Eli.

Perfect Timing for me to make my first post here.

Yes there is definitely a connection between successful QB's and their wonderlick scores.

I have seen many, many QB wonderlick scores and they have almost always told the entire story.

QB’s who score low almost always (if not Always) flop in the NFL. They just don’t have the processing power to make quick enough decisions.

Stafford’s score is up there with Peyton and Eli.

Two words:

Dan Marino

Two words:

Dan Marino

Marino scored a 16, which is a little low for a QB, but an average overall score.

Above, when I said low, I meant single digits.

There will always be some exceptions, but I would never take a gamble against the clear and defined odds.

Processing power can be tested and is needed to make quick and correct decisions.

I don’t see how it would be possible to have a low IQ and be a successful QB in the modern NFL.