[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Lions Logo

Not a bad update, some of the rumored logo's were XFL-Horrible. I like keeping it traditional, they updated it along the lines of the Eagles streamlined Wings. Keeping the colors was a good move too. Plus, a font change was good. The new font isn't too dynamic, but as much as I am a stickler for old traditional uniforms, I hated the LIONS font used previously.

click the image of the truck

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?p...=2237397.716654

Not a bad update, some of the rumored logo's were XFL-Horrible. I like keeping it traditional, they updated it along the lines of the Eagles streamlined Wings. Keeping the colors was a good move too. Plus, a font change was good. The new font isn't too dynamic, but as much as I am a stickler for old traditional uniforms, I hated the LIONS font used previously.

click the image of the truck

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?p...=2237397.716654

Looks like the lion finally has an eye. No wonder they couldn't win anything before.

Looks like the lion finally has an eye. No wonder they couldn't win anything before.

That logo was basicly the same since 1970. They had a bifferent logo (that had an eye) for their last championship in 1957. And at that time helmet logos weren't used yet.

That logo was basicly the same since 1970. They had a bifferent logo (that had an eye) for their last championship in 1957. And at that time helmet logos weren't used yet.

Rams have had horns since 1947 when they painted on leather helmets.