[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cutler is being traded to Cleveland

Mr Hammock

Don't know if this guy has any creditability or not but here you go:

http://forums.dawgbones.com/index.php?showtopic=15593

For those who choose not to click the link the person says:

"Per my source, the deal is Quinn plus our 2nd round pick (#36) to Denver for Cutler. Details are being ironed out as I type, the deal may also include a swapping of 4th rounders or a player TBA."

Edited by Mr Hammock

There were rumors on the innernets last year that the Vikings pursued Brady Quinn. If true and Chilly still has a man crush on him, I wonder if a 3 way might end up sending Cutler to Cleveland, Quinn to the Vikings, and draft picks/players to Denver?

If you would have taken the time to read the other 5 billion Cutler threads, you would have read this very scenario posted weeks ago.

Like I have time to read 5 billion other threads about Jay Cutler.

Someone had to post this as a possibilty for you to think about it?

You're making sense to me now?

By the way, what is the Time?

Like I have time to read 5 billion other threads about Jay Cutler.

Someone had to post this as a possibilty for you to think about it?

You're making sense to me now?

By the way, what is the Time?

Its been posted. Its time you do some research before chiming in on chit that you obviously like to rehash to make yourself sound witty and resourceful.

What time is it? I'll get back to you in about 3 weeks cause .... I don't gots da time.

Its been posted. Its time you do some research before chiming in on chit that you obviously like to rehash to make yourself sound witty and resourceful.

What time is it? I'll get back to you in about 3 weeks cause .... I don't gots da time.

Well if you don't have the time then do you have the Date?

Or are your panties in too big of a Wad to stand up and turn the page on the Calendar?

:wacko:

LordOpie and piratesownninjas,

Is it really always like this here? I don't know if it would drive me nuts or if I would have too much fun with this.

You are the only two who even gets this thread at all and it doesn't even matter how big of a smart ass I am about it. At this point, I feel like I could draw a picture and some still wouldn't get it. :wacko:

LordOpie and piratesownninjas,

Is it really always like this here? I don't know if it would drive me nuts or if I would have too much fun with this.

You are the only two who even gets this thread at all and it doesn't even matter how big of a smart ass I am about it. At this point, I feel like I could draw a picture and some still wouldn't get it. :wacko:

lol if this bugs you, I can't wait until. Nah...I'll let you figure it out on your own.