[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Cutler thread

Randall

Dude.. Im not calling for Edwards head. Cutler > Edwards by a mile. Like I said, I like Edwards, but a chance to get a young (25) franchise QB rarely presents itself like this.

Besides, could you imagine how many tickets that would sell if Cutler was throwing to Owens? That should keep the Bills in Buffalo!!

I'll keep Trent and the 1.11. I really believe Trent will become the franchise QB for this team. If we don't go DE or trade down in the first I think I may pull a Cutler and cry :wacko:

And to be fair I do believe we sold out every home game last year without Cutler.

I think the Jets make a lot of sense, but the Broncos are going to want a QB in return I'd think. The only two out there who would have the potential to succeed ( and are available ) are Leinart and Quinn.

How about this? Three way trade with Carolina / Denver / Arizona -

Broncos get - Leinart / Arizona's 2nd rounder

Panthers get- Cutler

Cardinals get- DeAngelo Williams

Win Win situation for all involved.

This April Fools story has been brought to you by 49erswebzone.com. If you have read this far, you probably already figured that out.

Huddlers are just too observant. Someone who read that called the local radio station to report it.... :wacko:

Huddlers are just too observant. Someone who read that called the local radio station to report it.... :wacko:

I heard that on KNBR too...like how the article also had a TO tidbit in it about him and Edwards getting into a spat at a Frisbee contest and TO screaming "throw me the %$#^ frisbee - I'm open" - that is classic.

KO'd

I think the Jets make a lot of sense, but the Broncos are going to want a QB in return I'd think. The only two out there who would have the potential to succeed ( and are available ) are Leinart and Quinn.

Panthers get- Cutler

Stop it. You're getting me excited.

+1. After Sidd Finch, April Fools day should've been retired.

Wow. I remember buying that mag and thinking this guy was the greatest EVER. I used to imagine what it was going to be like to see him on TV. Then it was revealed it was an April Fools joke and I was devastated. I really wanted to see a guy throw 150+mph.

Panthers get- Cutler

I realize you're just speculating but the Broncos have to do much better than that and would be an absolute steal for the Cardinals.

I'm loving how the media attitude has taken a major shift against Cutler. He played his cards and lost. I just hope he can recover cause I don't wish ill will on anybody. But this is fantastic fodder at the moment.

I'm loving how the media attitude has taken a major shift against Cutler. He played his cards and lost. I just hope he can recover cause I don't wish ill will on anybody. But this is fantastic fodder at the moment.

Recover? This is like changing jobs. He said he'd like the Titans or Bears because he grew up fans of both.

Isn't he from Santa Claus Indiana(kind of near Chicago)?

Recover? This is like changing jobs. He said he'd like the Titans or Bears because he grew up fans of both.

Isn't he from Santa Claus Indiana(kind of near Chicago)?

Yes, except Santa Claus is in far southern Indiana.

and he is feeling Scrooged. :wacko: