[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there really this much Need?

Mr Hammock

so you asked for opinions, but "just can't understand the madness" when it doesn't coinside with your own. you are being a bit untruthful when you say you just want to discuss this. you want to change the system to something you like, when clearly the current system is preferred by the "lifers."

i tend to be progressive and like to listen to new ideas. imo multiple threads on a topic tends to create clutter. i agree that common sense is needed. i think it's pretty apparent when a topic deserves it's own thread..... and it is very salient when 10 on the same topic are all going in the same direction.

go. stay. whatever floats your boat.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so you asked for opinions, but "just can't understand the madness" when it doesn't coinside with your own. you are being a bit untruthful when you say you just want to discuss this. you want to change the system to something you like, when clearly the current system is preferred by the "lifers."

i tend to be progressive and like to listen to new ideas. imo multiple threads on a topic tends to create clutter. i agree that common sense is needed. i think it's pretty apparent when a topic deserves it's own thread..... and it is very salient when 10 on the same topic are all going in the same direction.

go. stay. whatever floats your boat.

I usually just look at the updates(last page) of older threads.

As for what Mr. Hammock said about searching and searching for duplicate threads just use the Find feature. If he'd ask or help I'm sure there is someone what would help him.

go to just about any message board and if you ask a question that has been asked a million times or post about something that is already being discussed your are going to be pointed to the SEARCH function.

Worst

Alias

Ever

:wacko:

But is is Irip or the little girl welcher OIA?

Dude. Chill out. You will find that this site is probably the best group of smack talkers around. Given that, these guys and gals actually know there chit. Being razzed is part of the drill and thats all that is. I implore you to stick around and get a feel for this group. I'm almost sure you will be a positive contributor if you do.

Dude. Chill out. You will find that this site is probably the best group of smack talkers around. Given that, these guys and gals actually know there chit. Being razzed is part of the drill and thats all that is. I implore you to stick around and get a feel for this group. I'm almost sure you will be a positive contributor if you do.

more vodka, less posting noob!

Edited by Robash

Anyone that has a quote by them in their own signature has a few issues to deal with.

Yes, but, he knows football inside and out. He is just dropping knowledge. He also brings the traffic to the forums. We are extremely lucky to have him here.

:wacko:

Anybody know of a way to stop 899 Clydesdale horses from running through my skull?

Dude,

It was bad enough buying that horse pee when it was AMERICAN horse pee. Now that it belongs to the fricken Belgians by way of Brazil, why even bother drinking it?

Dude,

It was bad enough buying that horse pee when it was AMERICAN horse pee. Now that it belongs to the fricken Belgians by way of Brazil, why even bother drinking it?

Oh man I agree 100%. But Bud Ice is my favorite Goldschlager chaser.

Too bad you're not visiting close enough to Denver, cuz you need some serious drinking education :wacko:

See Mr Hammock, EVERYONE gets razzed. Especially Charger fans.

lol. I've bought beer out of vending machines on street corners in Japan. Not sure there is much you can edumacate me on but I'd be happy to sit down and share a bottle of your favorite spirits and console you on the disaster in Donkie land. :D