[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help With Supper Tonight

Footballjoe

The wife and son don't like my cooking. I am going to try something different tonight. I picked up a bag of 30-40 mediumm size shrimp that are already cleaned. I was going to cook some rice and add either chunk pineapple or mixed tropical fruit. I also have a bag of frozen brocolli and also a bag of frozen brocolli, cauliflower and carrots. Can anyone suggest a good way of cooking it? Keep it simple. Thanks

screaming stir fry.....

stir fry the veg with minced garlic and ginger... at the end drizzle with some taosted sesame oil.

you could do a fruity fried rice.

shrimp: either make a marinade or pick up something that looks good from the grocery store... pop them on skewers and grill them.

Is your shrimp raw or precooked??

Be careful - don't overcook your shrimp.

You're best off using raw shrimp, fresh if possible. Save the heads and shells for making a soup stock.

Direct high heat, grill for two minutes each side. Perfect every time.